TLD/Hammeck Breezy
    Tarp
    Wilderness Logics
    Insulation
    HG/WL/pad
    Suspension
    webbing /CB
    Quote Originally Posted by scwildcat View Post
    An update on the Travel Chair. I have a last year version, I have lost all the feet in the dirt in various places. They do sell replacement feet of the new version. I contacted their customer service and they were very nice about getting me some new version replacements to test and review them. I'll post further on the new feet when I get them. Also I use the chair almost every day as it sits in my bedroom, it was small enough to fit in the space I have. The chair is very comfortable. I have tried other chairs but this one is much more comfortable and easier to get in and out of. More updates when I get the feet.
    I have an older model Joey and got the replacement feet from Travel Chair. I've used it on several trips and so far the new feet are secure. I did order a Roo two months ago to try out. It was a little too tall for me. The Joey fits me best, so I returned the Roo. Travel Chair makes great chairs, and the new feet are nice.
    "We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love.... and then we return home."
    Australian Aboriginal Proverb

Hammock
    DH Nighthawk
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by cataraftgirl View Post
    The Roo comes with the new non-sink feet. No need for any alterations to the feet.
    Correct.

The feet are also a solid rubber base. I tried pulling them off with no luck. I might be able to with a little heat. lol. I don't see them coming off any time soon.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    None yet...
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    I've got a A Lite Mayfly...it's rated to 250 but, well, I'm more lol. It's held up great do far though and it's only a pound and a half. Its design seems stronger to me because there's lots of ground contact spreading weight.

Hammock
    Using ENO, want something else
    Tarp
    ENO, Kelty Noah 12
    Insulation
    JRB Mt. Wash, pads
    Suspension
    ENO, need upgrade
    Got my new feet last week. They were a little hard to get on, so I am pretty sure they wont come off like the old style. So far the dont sink like the old style. It hasnt rained much and the ground is still kind of hard. More reports when the ground gets soft... The carry bag still fits the chair with the new feet but it is a lot tighter and less room for storing other things in the case.

Hammock
    DIY 12ft 1.0 HyperD
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Asym
    Images
    Looks like a Helinox knockoff with wider feet, assuming they're not a knockoff of someone else. Helinox is 320 lb weight limit. 300 lb guy at work tested mine and liked it.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12