Hammock
    WL, WB, Clark stuff
    Images

Clark having 25% off sale on most hammocks

Just ordered a tracelite w/ tarp for $164, couldn't resist I wonder if it will become my favorite hot weather hammock...I also ordered the TL tarp, that thing is tiny, I'm curious how it will hold up in a summer T storm.

BTW, I am 5'8" and 170, so I am almost swimming in my NX250, which is perfect in winter with heavy clothes and quilts...so I'm curious how I'll feel in the much smaller Tracelite.

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter 12'
    Insulation
    PappyAmos Special
    Suspension
    Dutchware Spiders
    I don't know about the new stuff, but this 25% sale on Clark , and suggestions from my friends got me into hammocking (looks like it happens every year). The Clark sale that is, not my friends.

One of the best three investments I've ever made in my life. That Tracelite looks like one hell of a good deal.

My post looks like a sales pitch, now. My bad. I'm actually not trying to sell, but my TX-250 I got 25% off was awesome for years, but for winter....especially good.

$165?!?!?!?! That's an ENTIRE setup? That's an entire setup.

Yup. I double checked. That's an entire Clark setup for $165. Clark is bulletproof BTW. Heavy as hell, but bulletproof. I rocked that stuff for years. I still have it, and still loan it out to my new to hammocking friends.

FORUM: Am I missing something? What is wrong with that system? Why is it not a great buy for a noob betting into the awesomeness that is hammock camping?
    Maturity makes the mind grow older.

Hammock
    Snep Hammock, about 12 DIY's, etc.
    Tarp
    OneTigris Tiegman
    Insulation
    HG & HangTight
    Suspension
    Varies
    The ad copy on their page reads 25% off of any hammock you ADD to the required Mark 2 order...

25% off of a new NX270? That would rock!

*just found that the Tracelite is marked off on clearance for $164.95 Looks like a great deal for those who need one. The North American and the Tropical are also 25% off but the rest look like regular price.

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter 12'
    Insulation
    PappyAmos Special
    Suspension
    Dutchware Spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by AdventureMyk View Post
    The ad copy on their page reads 25% off of any hammock you ADD to the required Mark 2 order...

25% off of a new NX270? That would rock!

*just found that the Tracelite is marked off on clearance for $164.95 Looks like a great deal for those who need one. The North American and the Tropical are also 25% off but the rest look like regular price.
    Yup. I agree. I'd jump on it if I needed to. Sadly, I already have 3 perfectly good setups (one being my TX-250 w/vertex), and I can't justify another unless I'm much more drunk than I am now. Give me an hour, and we'll see.
    Last edited by Stubby; 07-17-2015 at 00:48.
    Maturity makes the mind grow older.

Hammock
    WL, WB, Clark stuff
    Images
    Like a lot of us, I bought the tracelite based on want not need. I already have a great summer setup, but at the $164 pricetag for a hammock and tarp, well what can I say? I'll use it the rest of the summer, give it a good workout, and if I don't like it I'll sell it and won't be out much. But at least I won't be sitting here looking at ad pics of it on the clark website and wondering if I would have liked it or not.

I'm especially intrigued at the tiny tracelite tarp, its only 5'9" wide with a ridgeline slightly under 9 feet. I've always wondered if I can stay dry in a "postage stamp" sized tarp in a downpour...I aim to find out soon!!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Of course right after I buy a flex 180 on HF they go on sale. Oh well... wish zliners were on sale

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    The NX 250 is a really good deal, with a tarp, Clark hardly ever has a good sale so if your thinking about it you probably wont see these prices again.
    The nx250 is the same as the new 270, the only differance is that you can get into the pockets from inside the hammock ,it chose the 250 and kept the extra hundred in my pocket.

• + New Posts