Looks like we are going to be near peak color change:
    http://smokymountains.com/fall-foliage-map/

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    edge
    Insulation
    DIY down -40 to 40
    Sign me up for 2. Will bring the same thing as the last 2 years. See you all .
    Dogger

Hammock
    WBBB single 1.7
    Tarp
    MambaJamba
    Insulation
    Underground Quilts
    Suspension
    webbing
    Everyone please remember to sign up and register on the Google doc (Link is on the first page of this thread). That way there is an accurate headcount and meal items.

Hammock
    currently hammeck envy
    Tarp
    superfly, tadpole
    Insulation
    phnx,zepp,jbrdge
    Suspension
    straps, hammock an
    Alas I guess it's just not meant to be for me, work has changed so now I cannot go. I will change th e Google sheet and hope everyone enjoys the weather and th e chilli
    It's not the boulders that throw us off balance, it's the pebbles beneath our feet

Me and the wife are looking forward to it. This will be our first group hang after transitioning to hammocks this year.

Hammock
    Tropical Ultra, Mark2, NX-270
    Tarp
    Winter Dream 12
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Python Straps
    Hope I can make one night should know tomorrow, will be my first group hang!

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 Dble
    Tarp
    WBSF
    Insulation
    DIY & Greylock 3
    Suspension
    Straps n Dutchware
    Nights have really been nice down here in Hoosier land but I'm Chomping at the bit to head North. Not much of a chili cooker but I'm practicing on dutch oven cornbread and have done a couple cobblers using Backpackerguys recipe. They've turned out awesome. So I'll do my best to have both for chili dinner night. I'll be hauling three dutch ovens and a No. 14 skillet if it can be of use for breakfast. And I'm all in for meal and KP duty. Mountainhanger I'm as disappointed as you, thought maybe I'd get to meet another Hoosier Hanger. Doesn't seem to be many up here in NWI.

Hammock
    DIY DL
    Tarp
    WB SF, WB Edge
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and UQ
    Suspension
    Straps + DutchGear
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter55 View Post
    Nights have really been nice down here in Hoosier land but I'm Chomping at the bit to head North. Not much of a chili cooker but I'm practicing on dutch oven cornbread and have done a couple cobblers using Backpackerguys recipe. They've turned out awesome. So I'll do my best to have both for chili dinner night. I'll be hauling three dutch ovens and a No. 14 skillet if it can be of use for breakfast. And I'm all in for meal and KP duty.
    It got to 41*F overnight here last night. Clear sky, full moon as I slept in my hammock stand. Forecast is a low of 42*F tonight.
    I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, make sure I stay here.

When I see lovers' names carved into a tree, I don't think it's cute. I think it's strange how so many people take knives on a date.

Formerly known as 'Brad49426'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter55 View Post
    Nights have really been nice down here in Hoosier land but I'm Chomping at the bit to head North. Not much of a chili cooker but I'm practicing on dutch oven cornbread and have done a couple cobblers using Backpackerguys recipe. They've turned out awesome. So I'll do my best to have both for chili dinner night. I'll be hauling three dutch ovens and a No. 14 skillet if it can be of use for breakfast. And I'm all in for meal and KP duty. Mountainhanger I'm as disappointed as you, thought maybe I'd get to meet another Hoosier Hanger. Doesn't seem to be many up here in NWI.

Hey hunter. I'm also from NWI. grew up in highland and live in Lowell now. I should be there Saturday with my daughter.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Well I am super excited to see all my HF friends and meet some new ones!

I wanted to drop in and say that in addition to all of our fine cottage vendors, I reached out to Moosejaw, a MI based camping/hiking/outdoors outfitter, and they will also be donating to our awesome raffle!!! Additionally, if DNR allows it, they will send down a couple of guys to hang out on Saturday, check out all of our rigs, and set up a promotional booth,most likely with a Moosejaw sponsored giveaway- separate from our raffle. Regardless if they attend, they will be donating to the raffle, so that is one more good reason to attend and buy some awesome raffle tickets!!!!!!

Man, I am excited!!! Here's to cold nights and beautiful fall days!
    My head is an animal

• + New Posts
  • Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast