Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Senior Member john30563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mount Airy, GA
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Ed has a sale on now, but before 1 November, you have to call or e-mail your order to him to get the sale price. Here's the thread with the details. You breaking down and buying a SnugFit?
    You told me about it and I was thinking about it. Added it to the cart to see what the shipping was!! When it added I saw 369. So I was then wondering was it 369 minus 10% or 339 (like it says on the site) minus 10%.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,390
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by john30563 View Post
    You told me about it and I was thinking about it. Added it to the cart to see what the shipping was!! When it added I saw 369. So I was then wondering was it 369 minus 10% or 339 (like it says on the site) minus 10%.
    Not sure. Give Ed a call. He'll probably work something out with you, or at least give you the scoop on prices. His number is on the thread I posted.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  3. #23
    Senior Member john30563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mount Airy, GA
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Not sure. Give Ed a call. He'll probably work something out with you, or at least give you the scoop on prices. His number is on the thread I posted.
    I gotta get my head outta my bottom, my wife would kill me!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,390
    Images
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by john30563 View Post
    I gotta get my head outta my bottom, my wife would kill me!!!
    It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission.

    And check your Blackberry once in a while, knucklehead.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

  5. #25
    Senior Member john30563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mount Airy, GA
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission.

    And check your Blackberry once in a while, knucklehead.
    Hmm, thanks, I don't even know where it is!!!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Princeton, NC
    Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    WhoopieSling/Strap
    Posts
    4,390
    Images
    46
    Now live a little and order the SnugFit. It's just hangin'.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Similar Threads

  1. Snug as a bug
    By Campdavid in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:38
  2. Snug UQ?
    By Kodaking in forum Bottom Insulation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 14:02
  3. Snug as a bug!
    By The Weezer's Dad in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 17:37
  4. How snug?
    By weaver2469 in forum Under Quilts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 12:11

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •