Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/doors
    Insulation
    ORM TQ & WB UQ
    Suspension
    straps & buckles
    Hope all of these issues will be rectified as I so enjoy your trip reports and especially your videos. Wonderful stuff. I am sure missing it.
    Hoping for a fast recovery for Ringtail, and you guys too.
    All the best to you guys and keep up the good work!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trailryder42 View Post
    No. Besides, the forum only allows 5 videos per post.

I just went thru the whole spiel of using the insert video button, pasting each link, saving the edit, then since you have no control over at what point in your post the videos get put, you have to back to edit, and move the links that were inserted to where you want them. I did this, then found it only allows 5, as it wouldn't save my edit.
    The "Share" button will work just fine, on a Windows Machine you then <Cntrl-C> to copy, and <Cntrl-V> to paste the link into the <Insert Video>

Your video link will be inserted wherever your cursor is in your "Quick Reply" message.

As an example I opened your video link in Youtube and the "Share" button gives this link <https://youtu.be/sko1R5S_DCk>

Here is the URL that you copied <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAd0yfvtZhg>

Use the "Share" link instead, place your cursor in your "Reply to Thread" or "Post Quick Reply" where you want the link to display. Another useful tip is to use Microsoft Office Word to write your posts, then cut-n-paste that into your message, then go thru and place your cursor where you would like the .jpg images to appear and link to them in the normal fashion. I suspect that this is how you do it, so this is more for those other folks who may struggle with these issues.

Great post, nice to see.

This works in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Exployer.

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Zpacks Cuban
    Insulation
    3S Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_guilbeau View Post
    The "Share" button will work just fine, on a Windows Machine you then <Cntrl-C> to copy, and <Cntrl-V> to paste the link into the <Insert Video>

Your video link will be inserted wherever your cursor is in your "Quick Reply" message.

As an example I opened your video link in Youtube and the "Share" button gives this link <https://youtu.be/sko1R5S_DCk>

Here is the URL that you copied <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAd0yfvtZhg>

Use the "Share" link instead, place your cursor in your "Reply to Thread" or "Post Quick Reply" where you want the link to display. Another useful tip is to use Microsoft Office Word to write your posts, then cut-n-paste that into your message, then go thru and place your cursor where you would like the .jpg images to appear and link to them in the normal fashion. I suspect that this is how you do it, so this is more for those other folks who may struggle with these issues.

Great post, nice to see.

This works in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Exployer.
    Thanks Joe. I will try this next time. I write and edit my post in Wordpad, inserting all the links, then post the whole thing at once when posting a report.

Time has probably expired for me to be able to edit this last report.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12