Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    WB Edge
    Insulation
    AHE 3S New River
    Suspension
    Adj. webbing
    Sorry, I couldn't make it. Glad to hear everyone made it through the falling tree ok!

Hammock
    Chameleon!!!!
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah 12'
    Suspension
    Dutch Beetle
    Sorry for the delay... Saturday is catch up day!

Maceo and I wanted to thank everyone for a great time last weekend. We especially want to thank Mychal for loaning Maceo everything he needed for his first hang, and for helping us get set up late night Friday night - even interrupting his own family's set up to do it! Mychal also loaned us his own, personal Hammeck hammock stand (fantastic!), and the Mecks were kind enough to come over and make sure we had it set up properly.

I also want to send a special thank you to Alex for loaning me one of his super-comfy, all-in-one Sheltowee hammocks. My son tried it first and I practically had to dump him out onto the ground to get it for myself for the night!

We met lots of great folks, and while Maceo got some great napping time in, I got to try out and learn about lots of different hammocks. Hopefully my hubby will come along in the Spring, and we can convert him. I was happy to be able to tell him that the hammock I bought for him is really too small ("it's not you, it's me"), and that he really needs to come out and try out some others more his size.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Dutch for being such a great host and making us feel so welcome, and Big Carl, for telling me about the forum and MAHAA in the first place!

Happy Hanging, Everyone!

Hammock
    Dutch Half-wit or Hammeck Breezy
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    LLG Longhot UQ
    Suspension
    Whoppies
    Hey Dutch, Are the woopie slings we made at MAHHA under your tutelage ok to use to modify an ENO? I'm looking to remove the existing carabiner and cordage and use the slings we made. Is this ok to do?

Hammock
    11ft
    Tarp
    DIY or Bullfrog
    Insulation
    TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Francis View Post
    Hey Dutch, Are the woopie slings we made at MAHHA under your tutelage ok to use to modify an ENO? I'm looking to remove the existing carabiner and cordage and use the slings we made. Is this ok to do?
    I didn't make em this year, but last year I did, and have used them as part of my suspension for one of my hammocks with no issues.

Hammock
    Draumr/ Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Francis View Post
    I'm using the set I made on my Yukon hammock- go ahead and swap them out.
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

• + New Posts
  • Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526