Hi All,

Fairly new Hammock sleeper here. Got a Baptism by fire on an Airplane Camping trip to West Yellowstone 2 months ago. Had a ENO Double and a Costco self inflating Air Matress with a cheap blue tarp along for the trip. 6 hours flying time from Chandler Az. later we were there. Setup camp in the Pilots Campground and started working on the Hammock setup. (Had a small tent with me just in case). First night was just great but temps were only in the 40's and with my REI 20f bag I was pretty comfy and snored all night according to my friend. While I was setting it up the first night, he was joking how I looked like bear Burrito! Long story short, we endured 7 nights in good comfort with my setup. I had a long sleeve t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms (that my Wife insisted I take along and glad she did) and a long sleeve t-shirt and a hoodie and my sleeping bag. Was snug as a SHUG in a rug when on subsequent nights we were down in the low 30's. The last night we recorded the lows at 20F and still was very warm and comfy. Our fire bucket water had a quarter inch of ice on top! Breaking down camp that last morning was ruff cuz it was pretty cold and we needed to get out of there to beat the afternoon thunderstorms back in Az. (another story but no problem). As a side note, we were planning on flying into the Montana Back country but couldn't because of all the smoke from all the fires in the NW. However, I digress.... After numerous Hammock purchases, I really like my Byer of Main Double XXL which I have been sleeping in, out on the Patio as much as I can strung between the massive posts holding the Patio up. It is not the lightest but I am no longer a backpacker and weight is not an issue. This Hammock is Massive and I like how I can wrap up in it on our chilly fall mornings here in the desert (75F for the low). As of this writing, it is 87F but pretty dry so I am planning on another night. My friends at work think I am nuts but little do they know.... In a few weeks, we will be doing an over-nighter to Payson, Az. on our Motorcycle with some friends and the Byer will be my Hammock of choice.