HH/SLD/GTUL/DH
    Tarp
    WL BD/MLD UL/OES
    Insulation
    te-wa/KAQ/WL/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies

VIDEO: Stone Tower Loop

This is a trip I did well over a month ago, This is a short 8 mile loop hike off of the AT in PA. Great section of trail, one of the highlights, the General is an old abandoned excavator left in the middle of the woods. Hope you enjoy the video!

check out my youtube channel! Trip Reports and hammock talk. - Creekcrossings Youtube channel

My Blog - Creekcrossings blog

Also check out my Facebook page! - Creekcrossings Facebook page

Hammock
    Clark DLX, ENO SN, BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    OxPalace,Big Squid
    Insulation
    Oxgear, KAQ, WL
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Images
    Another fine adventure with Mr. B. Do y'all ever encounter any rattle snakes and how does Baxter react to them. I've only come across one while hiking with Buddy but it turned out OK. It rattled far enough in advance that we were able to go around it.
    Everyone ought to believe in something....I believe I'll go set up the hammock!

Hammock
    Variable
    Tarp
    Surperfly
    Insulation
    Quilts
    Suspension
    Variable
    Enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing your hike

Always cool to see old machinery out in the middle of the woods. I came across 3 or 4 old abandoned cars on a hike the other day, and I was miles away from anything but woods. I always wonder how that stuff got there.
    Like thrash metal? Check out my nephew's band, Deathwatch. He's an amazing drummer... https://soundcloud.com/user-660860695

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Aye....a wee bit of breakfast from the hammock! Love the old rusty crane! The General...
    I think trails go over boulders as trees don't grow there and easier pick for the trail finder/builders.
    Whoooooo Buddy.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    HH/SLD/GTUL/DH
    Tarp
    WL BD/MLD UL/OES
    Insulation
    te-wa/KAQ/WL/HG
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ply View Post
    Another fine adventure with Mr. B. Do y'all ever encounter any rattle snakes and how does Baxter react to them. I've only come across one while hiking with Buddy but it turned out OK. It rattled far enough in advance that we were able to go around it.
    As Always Thanks for checking out my trip report. Baxter and I have ran in to many rattlers in the woods, sometimes they warn us ahead of time others wait until we are almost on top of them. Thankfully Baxter is just as scared of them as I am so he runs in the opposite direction. I also keep Baxter on a leash at all times. Check out my Old Loggers Path video, we ran in to several rattlers in one day and 3 in one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatHanger View Post
    Enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing your hike

Always cool to see old machinery out in the middle of the woods. I came across 3 or 4 old abandoned cars on a hike the other day, and I was miles away from anything but woods. I always wonder how that stuff got there.
    Thanks for watching, obviously living in PA we are known for our mining and logging in the past, but it is still cool to run into this kind of old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Aye....a wee bit of breakfast from the hammock! Love the old rusty crane! The General...
    I think trails go over boulders as trees don't grow there and easier pick for the trail finder/builders.
    Whoooooo Buddy.
    Shug
    Glad you enjoyed Shug, That crane really was something cool to check out, Yellow springs was an old community on top of the mountain who mined the area. So much history in my area of the woods, I just love to see it all. Also who doesn't love a little breakfast from the hammock!?
    check out my youtube channel! Trip Reports and hammock talk. - Creekcrossings Youtube channel

My Blog - Creekcrossings blog

Also check out my Facebook page! - Creekcrossings Facebook page

Hammock
    WL Night Owl
    Tarp
    WL BD TP
    Insulation
    WL TQ, WL UQ
    Suspension
    Whoppies/Straps
    Images
    Hey, nice trip and cool seeing the crane in the woods. Looks like you have your dog trained well for the trail. We just got a rescue dog and I'm working on getting him accustomed to going camping and going out on the trail.
    If a woman doesn't find you handsome, she should at least find you handy...Red Green

Jerry,

• + New Posts