DH, WBBB, Dutch, DIY
    Tarp
    HG, WBSF, UGQ
    Insulation
    HG, LLG
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtp2c111 View Post
    I don't understand why the entire page would be blocked. Isn't the 50 post minimum to sell? Then just block new posts from the app, which is what it's been doing for a while.
    I'm pretty certain that this is exactly the problem - that after a recent tapatalk update, it is no longer possible to block new posts from the app.

I'd have to imagine that the admins are looking into it. But since they don't have any direct input into what Tapatalk does or does not do, it's not an instant fix. Also, from what I've always read and gathered via other online sources, the developers of Tapatalk aren't exactly the most responsive app makers.

I realized that many of the people that are posting their annoyance are Tapatalk users, and are posting from Tapatalk - and within Tapatalk it isn't clear who is or is not a mod. For what it's worth, Nighthauk is a mod, and posted earlier that he agrees wholeheartedly that this is an issue and he is going to work with the admins to see what can be done. So there is a mod looking into this issue.

I'll humbly suggest that everyone needs to exercise some patience, and give the mods and admins some time to look into this. Demanding answers and/or immediate action is not going to fix the problem, and there are still many different ways to access the forums if you absolutely need to get your gear-for-sale fix.

Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    No one likes conflicting info. If not for a little of that, there would have been nothing really to discuss.

Being a Mod IS tougher than people tink!

We get confused

Due to Der Snappy Witts!

Sorry couldn't help it
    Signature suspended

Hammock
    11' Dutch Hexon Wide
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Glk3, DIY TQs
    Suspension
    Mltibkles, Dutch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silentorpheus View Post

I realized that many of the people that are posting their annoyance are Tapatalk users, and are posting from Tapatalk - and within Tapatalk it isn't clear who is or is not a mod. For what it's worth, Nighthauk is a mod, and posted earlier that he agrees wholeheartedly that this is an issue and he is going to work with the admins to see what can be done. So there is a mod looking into this issue.

:
    this os good info, i only know a couple mods by name, thanks!

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty 11', 1.6 SL Hexon
    Tarp
    11' UGQ Hanger
    Insulation
    LL habanero 20
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    I have scoured tapatalk, including searching on hammock within the app, and cannot find hammockforums on there. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, Dutch, DIY
    Tarp
    HG, WBSF, UGQ
    Insulation
    HG, LLG
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonACraft View Post
    this os good info, i only know a couple mods by name, thanks!
    Yeah, I always forget that user names aren't color coded in tapatalk the way they are on a browser. And there are no signatures either. I wonder if there's any way to make it clear who is a mod or admin withing Tapatalk, with that in mind?

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    Incubator 20*
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle
    Images

For Sale forum?

In case you all are wondering this happened 2 years ago. Tapatalk isn't the greatest. https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...l=1#post942185

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by novasquid View Post
    same here, i've been using tapatalk and the "for sale" section in tapatalk for as long as i've been on this forum with NO problems until today. the ONLY difference is that i became a donating member last night, so maybe that has something to do with it?
    Exactly the same for me. I use TapaTalk to view anything on hammock forums and have not had problems viewing FS section until last night. I don't have regular access to a "regular" computer and with smart phones this seems backwards in technology to force us to not use the app.
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    Welcome to the land of the involuntary upgrade.
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    WBXLC, WBBB, LiteOwl
    Tarp
    Superfly, MambaJam
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, WL Sum
    Suspension
    Webbing, Whoopies
    Images
    Almost 50 posts in this thread and I still can't buy anything in the FS thread. I'm starting to get the shakes and jitters from withdrawal. Don't they know I just got back from a group hang?
    Mods - quit your day jobs, teach yourself some programming skills, get on the phone with the toads at TapaTalk and explain that as their version number increases their product shouldn't get crappier, and give us the FS thread back so I can BUY!
    Oh, this doesn't impact the vendor sites? Nevermind, I'm good.

Just wanted to throw my opinion out there just in case it helps...

I also use tapatalk almost exclusively for all my forum participation. Up until yesterday I was able to see the FS section with tapatalk. I already miss it like crazy. I've been on the lookout for a top quilt. I think it stinks that we can't see it anymore. Hope this can get resolved somehow.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast