View Poll Results: Are you interested in a North Texas/Arkansas Campout in the fall?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Absolutely.

5 11.11%
  • Probably. Depends on the timing.

12 26.67%
  • No. I won't be able to make it.

28 62.22%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hammock
    Dream, Sparrow and Raven
    Tarp
    HG Cuban, SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG quilts
    Suspension
    UCR, always change
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by txulrich View Post
    We would let a ground dweller stay with us. We're not exclusive and we'd love to have you. Heck, I'd even let you ride up with me!!!!

I'm a no-dweller! I've got nothing (except vintage 1973.....Old Rag Mountain in Shennies). Just wanting to check out hammocks.
    Call me Junior

Pirating – Corporate Takeover without the paperwork
    "For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away" Bryan Adams....
    "Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes." - sargevining on HF

Hammock
    My DIY 10.5'X5' speer style
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Well still I think it will be awesome to see them all too. Thanks for being interested, and I will have more than one that you can check out.

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    I know that this is a little bit early, but what do ya'll think about October 12-14th. My family would probably get there on Thursday the 11th, but that just means I'll have all the firewood gathered haha.

Ya'll tell me what you think about those dates, and if not we can change it.
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Hammock
    ENO Double & HH Expedition
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Quilts rule!
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    I know that this is a little bit early, but what do ya'll think about October 12-14th. My family would probably get there on Thursday the 11th, but that just means I'll have all the firewood gathered haha.

Ya'll tell me what you think about those dates, and if not we can change it.
    I have to wait until my scout troop does it's fall planning. I won't be able to commit to a date until then. They have camping priority!
    Peace,
    Joe

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    I understand fully. Anytime is really good with me, I know of nothing going on in October of September. I have to have Authorization to take my kids out of state overnight, but that is no problem as long as I give them plenty of time.
    Psalm 19:1-3 "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacha Man View Post
    I know that this is a little bit early, but what do ya'll think about October 12-14th.
    For me, that's getting a little close to another trip. I've been planning to go see the Baja1000 offroad race for years, and since it's the 40th anniversary of the first race, a buddy and I are going down and camping on the Pac-coast of Baja that whole week to watch. No worries, though. I can certainly catch the next get-together trip, perhaps in the spring.

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Thats why I love planning early We could have it mid-September too.

I have to have Authorization to take my kids out of state overnight, but that is no problem as long as I give them plenty of time.
    I'm sorry I didn't clarify, and if you haven't read my bio, My wfe and I are Foster Parents to 5 Great Kids

Hammock
    DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    DIY cat diamond
    Insulation
    DIY down UQ & OQ
    Images
    Lake Texoma is a little far for me but, if you all decide to do one in AR let me know. I'd like to go.

Hammock
    Tarp
    PW 10X12 Cathedral
    Insulation
    PW Comforter Quilt
    Suspension
    1"poly webbing
    Images
    Arkwater, I thought maybe we could have one sometime at Devil's Den or Buffalo River. If we did it at Pinacle Mountain State Park, maybe some from Tennessee would come as well, but I guess that would need to be another thread.

Hammock
    CLARK NX-200 / Clark NA /Warbonnet
    Tarp
    CLARK NX-200 TARP
    Insulation
    PAD and BAG
    Images
    I was thinking after looking at the goggle map that there are allot of us that live close by in that area and thought you know they have a hotsprings NC hangout why not Hotsprings Ark.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast