HG CF 4s
    Insulation
    Shamu & RAB
    Suspension
    All in One whoopie
    Images

It's a Girl!!!

Hello Everyone,
    I've been away for a while and recently had a baby girl. I desperately need to clear some things out to make room for baby stuff, and of course money to by baby stuff.

I am currently listing...
    War Bonnet Traveler 1.7 Double Layer hammock. This is a spare that has been used only a handful of times. Included will be the official bugnet from War Bonnet. It has had a small tear near the zipper that was easily repaired with a 2-3" piece of grosgrain and some hand stitches. I will also include a full suspension rig, a all-in-one whoopie sling set from whoopieslings.com and carabiners. This will be fully ready to hang and delivered to your door for $175

I am also ready to part with this goose down Ive had laying around for a project I never got started. I have a vintage goose down sleeping bag from the 1970's. It needs cleaned, and has some small holes, but has plenty of useful goose down for the DIY oriented. Easily enough for a top & bottom quilt set. $100 gets it delivered to you.

Also I have a sewn through under quilt I purchased on the forum years ago. It leaks down due to the use of the wrong fabric. I have unpacked this thing 3-4 times since I got it, two of them where overnight outings. It is very warm and cozy, but would be best used for its down in another project. Asking what I paid, $75 delivered.

All offers only valid in Con US, any and all payments must be made through paypal. If you are interested please send me a PM with you paypal info and the item(s) you are interested in.

Thank you and happy holidays to everyone.
    -A.A.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

Hammock
    WB XLC 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Inc10°/Bur10°
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Images
    I am a bit confused. Is this a Traveler or a Blackbird? You mentioned a zipper and to my knowledge the traveler doesn't come with a zipper.

<snip>

Also, congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I am a new dad myself. Pretty dang cool.
    Last edited by Burg54; 11-11-2015 at 23:25.
    “The word hammockable (Meaning: two trees that are the perfect distance apart between which a hammock can be hung) is not in the dictionary, but it should be.”

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7DL
    Tarp
    HG CF 4s
    Insulation
    Shamu &amp; RAB
    Suspension
    All in One whoopie
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Burg54 View Post
    I am a bit confused. Is this a Traveler or a Blackbird? You mentioned a zipper and to my knowledge the traveler doesn't come with a zipper. Also, I can get a Warbonnet Traveler 1.7 DL with whoopie suspension, new from WB for $85. The Travelnet for the Traveler is $65. So $150 new for what you are offering at $175 used?
    This is a Traveler, 1.7DL with the WB Bug net, which has the small repair. The included suspension is not the standard "whoopie sling & toggle" suspension it is this item with included carabiners, a $58 value and all that is without considering this is shipping included. Aside from the inconsequential repair to the bug net this hammock is in like new condition and has only seen 5-6 overnights since I got it.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

• + New Posts