Saw the 19 degree and heading out thread and I thought I'd post this. We moved in May and now that the temps are getting cold and my room is away from where the wife dials the house to fit her needs in her room, it can get a little cool in my hammock.
I actually like it most of the time. I swapped to a hammock because I sweat so much in a bed. However a couple weeks ago it was just COLD and I didn't want to figure out the UQ in the middle of the night. The other bedroom on my level is her office and because I knew it was going to be cooler I got her one of those cabinet space heaters. You can put a plastic on this thing and it won't catch on fire but it does a good job of safely and cheaply heating a room. I pulled that over and aimed it at the back of my hammock.

So now I was warm BUT I had also had been doing some heavy yard work the day before and my back had stiffened up a bit. When I got up in the morning I was loose. I generally wake up about 45 minutes before it's time to go, I use the bathroom and take the first dose of Ibuprofen for the day (a little arthritis in the hands) and now I turn the heater on, usually to about 72 degrees. When the alarm goes off it's like I've been stretching for 10 minutes. Wonderful.

I was just wondering if anyone else had done this before.