Hammeck Envy
    Tarp
    Old Man Winter 12'
    Insulation
    PappyAmos Special
    Suspension
    Dutchware Spiders
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips View Post
    NNNooooooo!!!! Stubby, you have to tell them you are sick, really sick, and you can't be there. Or your great aunt is having elective bypass surgery and you need to be at her side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma96 View Post
    Major bummer there dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
    Hmm, can we use everyone here as a family member. They will be bed(hammock) ridden, and need assistance with eating(eating all the food that will be prepared)!
    I love y'all. I really do, but it's my first weekend with a new shift. I just can't bail on them the first weekend the shift is counting on me.

It is better for me, too. More time off, more money, and less responsibility. It's a 'no brainer', so I'm gonna show my best. This does mean that I will be able to plan for more hangs in the future. Y'all suck this up, and I'll be back in force when things stabilize with the job. I'll work with Pappy, & The Doctor to make sure my presence is felt...even if it's just a toast in my honor. THIS was the hang where I met y'all, and found a new family.

Love you guys.
    Last edited by Stubby; 05-11-2016 at 19:55.
    Maturity makes the mind grow older.

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Pappy won't be there either.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    If you don't like my cooking there's always MRE's.***Hotlips

Hammock
    Envy-S
    Tarp
    Squidbilly Monster
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Customs
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Sarah and I are going to try to make this one but we will not know till the end of next week what her class schedule will be. I will sign up as soon as I know what is going on.

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Meckie View Post
    Sarah and I are going to try to make this one but we will not know till the end of next week what her class schedule will be. I will sign up as soon as I know what is going on.
    Hope you guys can come. I want to meet the future Mrs Meckie. I'll have that table for you too.

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Ok fellow campers, as of right now our projected count is 60 people. If you are doing a side dish, dessert, or breakfast item please plan to have it serve about 15 people. I'm gonna list out the menu I'm planning for, so you may be able to determine what you want to contribute. If everyone could bring 2 liters of their favorite beverage to share that would be wonderful. The drink table worked out well last year. The kids really liked it alot. If you have a canopy you could bring, we'd love it. Firwood is appreciated, since Grannypat loves her some firewood. She has her own poker.

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Ok Folks, here's the menu we are providing. Feel free too add anything you want to bring.
    Wednesday Night (18 ppl) Chicken Salad on Croissants, Chips, Red Velvet brownies.
    Thursday morning (18ppl) Pancakes and bacon.
    Thursday Night (24ppl) Spaghetti, smoked pork loin, Chopped salad, Peach and cherry cobbler.
    Friday morning (24ppl) Cheesy grits, breakfast casserole, Cinnamon Roll oatmeal. Monkey bread
    Friday Night (50ppl) Smoked meatloaf, Smoked chicken, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Strawberry shortcake, apple caramel and strawberry rhubarb cobbler.
    Saturday morning (50ppl) Cheesy grits, Breakfast casserole, Smoked breakfast fatties, Monkey bread.
    Saturday night (60ppl) Pork Butt, Pulled chicken, smoked chicken, pulled Beef, Special BBQ beans, pasta salad, apple caramel, blackberry, cherry and peach cobbler.

We plan to have good food and good company. Hope to see everyone soon.

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    Still hoping. The wife is still making like we are maybe going. Not going to know until next week. In addition to going I am hoping my wife takes some part of friday off so we can get there in time for my perpetual smoked meat coma. If not we wont get in until friday night. I will sign the list and offer assistance when we are a go for launch.

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Would be grewat to see you there miyanc. Hoping the wife says yes. We'd love to see the whole family.

I will contribute to the foods!
    Friday Eve we are hoping to arrive in time for dinner but may not have cooking time (depends on if we can take Angel from school early or if she has a test that day...) So I will bring some potato salad and cole slaw to suppliment the yummy meatiness.
    Saturday Breakfast I will make a mountain man breakfast and French Toast Bread Pudding.
    Saturday Dinner I will make campfire chili and SEVERAL batches of corn bread.

Hammock
    Walhalla Maddog 1.2 Robic
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Camo
    Insulation
    HG Incubator Camo
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips View Post
    Ok Folks, here's the menu we are providing. Feel free too add anything you want to bring.
    Wednesday Night (18 ppl) Chicken Salad on Croissants, Chips, Red Velvet brownies.
    Thursday morning (18ppl) Pancakes and bacon.
    Thursday Night (24ppl) Spaghetti, smoked pork loin, Chopped salad, Peach and cherry cobbler.
    Friday morning (24ppl) Cheesy grits, breakfast casserole, Cinnamon Roll oatmeal. Monkey bread
    Friday Night (50ppl) Smoked meatloaf, Smoked chicken, Mashed potatoes, Peas, Strawberry shortcake, apple caramel and strawberry rhubarb cobbler.
    Saturday morning (50ppl) Cheesy grits, Breakfast casserole, Smoked breakfast fatties, Monkey bread.
    Saturday night (60ppl) Pork Butt, Pulled chicken, smoked chicken, pulled Beef, Special BBQ beans, pasta salad, apple caramel, blackberry, cherry and peach cobbler.

We plan to have good food and good company. Hope to see everyone soon.
    Wow! The menu looks amazing! I can't wait! I'm gonna go sit in the car until it's time to go!
    "Hike Your Own Hike." - Thru-Hiker

• + New Posts
  • Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast