Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Hammock
    WBBB-XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Jacks-R-Better
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieCash View Post
    Thanks for coming out! Great meeting you and I'm looking forward to an even bigger and better hang next year.

My wife got back from the hospital today and we're on the road to normalcy (hopefully). She contracted pneumonia in the hospital last Tuesday during surgery.
    Thanks again Addam. It was fun doing the fire demonstration. Most hadn't done char cloth before. Special thanks to Michael for bringing flint and steel plus the fire piston. Guess the only thing left was a bow drill set.

Really glad to hear your wife is doing better. Pneumonia Is some serious stuff. Best wishes for her recovery.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Just finished filling out thank you cards for the vendors and boy are my hands tired!

If you won a prize, please post a picture of yourself here and/or on the SoCal Hangers Facebook group.

Thanks again to everybody for participating. We raised $750 for Homes For Our Troops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Wookie
    Suspension
    DaisyChain/Carab
    Michael Flaschenriem at The Bearded Hanger donated a $75 gift certificate for our raffle at the SoCal Hangers 4th Annual April Fools Group Hang on April 7-10! The gift certificate didn't arrive at my home until after I had already left so I didn't have a chance to get an announcement up before the hang. Since then I've had some family medical issues I have been dealing with. I actually had to leave the hang early to attend to them. Regrettably, I am only getting to post this now.

Michael is the consummate example of a cottage industry professional. Quick to respond to questions from his customers and dedicated to making some of the finest products out there.

The person who won the gift certificate has never owned a hammock before and Michael has been great at walking him through the process to be sure he gets exactly what he needs.

"We care about our products and attention to detail. Nothing will be shipped that we are not proud of and stand by. Everything we sew or handcraft is done right"

When shopping for gear, please remember their support of the hammock community and generous donation to our raffle which will benefit Homes For Our Troops!. "HFOT" is a charity whose prime purpose it to build mortgage-free, specially adapted homes nationwide for severely injured Veterans Post-9/11, to enable them to rebuild their lives.

All of our vendors have gone the extra mile with a generous donation to our raffle to raise funds to America's veterans. Lets go the extra mile to support their business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425