WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

peapod stuff sack question

I noticed on a seperate post, someone complained about how hard it was to put the peapod back into its stuff sack (the one that came with it). Has anyone else had this problem?
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    For me at least, the SnugFit has the same problem. A Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil bag of appropriate size fixes said problem with no trouble whatsoever. Aslo keeps your TQ, UQ or PP dryer, no drawcord hole for water to leak into.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    What are the dimensions of the "sea to summit" stuff sack?: What size would you recommend for the PP?
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    Dutchware Half-Wit Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Palace
    Insulation
    Burrow & Crowsnest
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebo View Post
    What are the dimensions of the "sea to summit" stuff sack?: What size would you recommend for the PP?
    The Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil dry bags come in 7 different sizes and are great to keep a little of anything dry. I use a few of them in my pack for my clothes bag, food bag, small miscellanous items bag and for my TQ/UQ. I can easily get a SnugFit and Speer Top Blanket in a 20-Liter bag with plenty of room to spare. I would think that a Pea Pod would fit very well in it also.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Hammock
    Claytor Jungle, DIY
    Tarp
    Claytor Diamond
    Insulation
    2/3 UQ, Speer TQ
    I have had a similar experience with the speer top blanket. I use a roll top sack that is about twice the size of the supplied stuff sack.

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    I thought it was a pretty tight fit, but Angrysparrow said he gets his into it's stuff sack, so I decided I would get mine into it's stuff sack... no more problems.

I use the hammock end to trap the bag while pushing the last bit in.

- MacEntyre
    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Hammock
    SLD Lair
    Tarp
    Gnarwhal Hex 12x9
    Insulation
    SLD UQ & KAQ TQ
    Suspension
    Straps & Buckle
    I change out the stock stuff sacks that come with almost every thing to larger sacks that are easy to stuff. Then I use my pack as the final stuff sack. An added benifit is that the pack is always evenly filled.
    I THOUGHT GETTING OLDER WOULD TAKE MUCH LONGER.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Thanks for the info!

--unknown

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.7
    Tarp
    Speer Winter Tarp
    Insulation
    Yeti + TL 1/4" CCF
    Suspension
    Adjustable Webbing
    I personally had no problems getting it into the stuff sack. My only complaint was the stuff sack was not also a compression sack. I like the dry compression sacks that come with some of the higher end sleeping bags (like my MH Ultra Lamina).

• + New Posts