I am trying to decide between the CAMO with the XL rain fly, or the standard Clark Jungle Hammock NA (CJH NA) with the standard rain fly. I am not certain the extra 20" is worth the cash and weight penalty. Though, the camo is very cool looking.

I currently have an HH ultralite backpacker and am satisfied with the standard A-sym rain fly. I guess the newer HH's come with slightly (30%) larger rain flys than they used to. I bought mine last season, which I believe has the larger A-sym rain fly.

I prefer to save as much weight in my pack as possible. I am a small guy (5'7", 140#) so I don't need as much space as most larger individuals. Also, I tend not to use my fly for cooking. Unless it is absolutely necessary (rain storm).

The things attracting me to the CJH NA is the weather shield, and not having to carry a pad, or under quilt with me. Also, it looks like there is a bit more room under the bug net. Setup looks much simpler than my HH with a super shelter. I always forget to put the super shelter on and have to redo everything.....lol

I have read a lot of complaints about the smaller fly's on the CJH NA's. Is there anyone out there who has a CJH NA with the standard rain fly and is satisfied with it?

I would appreciate any advice, or comments; especially in comparing an HH and a CJH NA. I have only read a couple review's from people who have used both, and it seems they prefer the CJH.

Thanks