Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    AE Ridgecreek
    Suspension
    Beckett Hitch
    Images

JRB Quilt, Tarp, Warbonnet Ridgerunner Multicam

Alright, next round of stuff for sale ...

1.) Jacks R Better - High Sierra Sniveller - $230 shipped (PayPal) SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
    I am the second owner but have personally used this about 5 times. Has been stored loose in a cotton sack in a smoke/pet free home. It's incredibly warm. A little too much for north Texas most of the time (never used it this winter; it was too warm). It is size regular with 800 fill down. It is rated at 5 - 10 degrees from JRB. It also has the head hole sealed with omnitape so it can be used in poncho mode. It has full length omnitape on the rest of the quilt so it can be used in quilt mode or sealed up like a sleeping bag. I did sew on two grosgrain loops at the foot end to be able to hang the quilt up (see pictures). This is the only thing not stock about the quilt. It's in great shape. Comes with stuff/compression sack. (Is $310 on sale brand new from JRB)

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2.) Warbonnet Ridge Runner - $180 shipped (PayPal)
    This is a double layer Ridgerunner in multi cam. Comes with webbing suspension and a double ended camo stuff sack. I love this hammock but just have the itch for some new stuff so I'm selling this to make way. Now, Full disclosure!!! - I lost the small middle section of the head end spreader bar. I have been using it without it and actually like it better without it. Brandon quoted me $15 to get a replacement from Warbonnet. Or you can go to Davis Mountains State Park in west Texas. It's out there somewhere. The head end spreader bar is the larger diameter spreader bar. I didn't have a chance to take pictures of this today because it's raining but I can in the next couple days if someone needs the pictures.

3.) Jacks R Better 11x10 Tarp - $87 shipped (PayPal) SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
    I have placed this for sale before but I am lowering the price now. This comes with 6 self tensioning guylines and ridge lines attached. I'll also include 4 clip on pullouts from dutchware. I clipped them on one time but never actually used them on the tarp. Also comes with two Nite Ize figure 9 carabiners on the ridgelines and a green stuffsack. I don't have pictures of this right now. But here is the link to JRB site with specs. This is a great tarp. (It's $145 brand new for just the tarp.)
    http://www.jacksrbetter.com/shop/jrb-11-x-10-tarp/
    Last edited by wrangler88; 04-29-2016 at 20:55.

I'll take the tarp.

Hammock
    Chameleon and a Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 12'
    Insulation
    downy goodness
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Images
    I'll take it. JRB quilt.
    “I am losing precious days. I am degenerating into a machine for making money. I am learning nothing in this trivial world of men. I must break away and get out into the mountains to learn the news”
    ― John Muir

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    AE Ridgecreek
    Suspension
    Beckett Hitch
    Images
    Quilt is sold.

Tarp is sold.

WBRR still for sale.
    Last edited by wrangler88; 04-29-2016 at 20:56.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13'
    Insulation
    UGQ
    I will take it. Ridge runner. Pm me paypal info.

• + New Posts