last minute notice, I know...

I'm going to the Honey Hill Recreation Area near McClellanville, SC for an overnight to try out my new crows nest and do a test fit of it on a BMBH for Stormcrow.

I'll be sleeping the night in my WBBB though. I'd only planned to spend one night, but if one or two other people show up and want to make a weekend of it, I'll stick around. There is access to two sections of the Palmetto trail within a few miles driving distance.

I've got a trunk load of firewood and can always get more from one of the stores nearby. The place is frequented by folks who like to party and have a good time, but by the time you're ready to hit the sack they're passed out or have left.

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll give you my telephone number to call me at work. I don't own a cell phone so, once I leave work I'll be unreachable.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...90895&t=h&z=14

Using this map, either take a right or left (depending which direction you're coming from) onto Hwy 45 toward Jamestown. You'll see the big fire tower and sign that says Honey Hill Recreation Area on the left. I drive a beat up old grey pontiac bonneville and will probably be the only hammock in the entire place.