Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hammock
    JustBill's Biggy Deluxe
    Tarp
    WB Super Fly
    Insulation
    Zepp/LL Ghost Pepr
    Images
    +1 on that. I recently bought a WBBB XLC with webbing and buckle suspension. It arrived with whoopie slings. Never having used WS, I prefer the ease of buckles. I sent an email and within about 3 business days had a set of buckles in my mail box with not even a mention of sending the WS back. Now I can experiment with WS as well. Makes me feel good about supporting WB

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Lynx/Quilts
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Best in the business. Brandon deserves his reputation.
    And this is why Dutch is also at the top of the list in the business. Not many industries where you'd see a competitor posting praises of other retailers on a popular site like this.

Hammocking is such a great community to be a part of!
    Brian
    Denver, CO
    Father. Husband. Scoutmaster.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    13' Winter Haven
    Insulation
    quilts
    Suspension
    Tensa4
    I have a WB BB XLC & a Superfly tarp, I also have stuff from Dutch, 2QZQ and Hammock Gear.
    I like to buy good quality products and I also like to support good people that are well known for supporting the community.
    Without support we'd all be on the ground (geddit, geddit!).

I'm not a fan of just buying the cheapest product out of China, often the quality just isn't there and you end up having to replace it with something good, might as well save money and just buy quality the first time. When I look at what I have from WB & Dutch - definitely quality products!
    It's also worth noting that if you buy a BB XLC and don't like it, you could buy a Ridge Runner and sell the BB XLC for very little less than you paid for it - you just don't lose money going with quality products like from WB!
    How many people a couple of years after buying something would say "I regret having bought quality"? You might regret going cheap but you just don't regret buying quality!

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Hennessy Monsoon
    Insulation
    ThermaRest CCF pad
    Suspension
    Webbing/buckles
    Take a great company that makes high quality gear, then add that with a company that makes quality gear in the USA, it can't get better than that, right? Wrong, Brandon and his company go the extra mile by adding exceptional customer service to their all of their quality products made in the USA!

Hammock
    Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx, HG burra
    Suspension
    Warbonnet
    Images
    I bought a WBBB XLC and just love the quaility and option with it. It truly is beautiful as well comfortable. Nice quaility.
    Volcanoes and waterfalls, trees and hammocks,
    Columbia River gorge, in Benson Burner's attic.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_videos

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Palace
    Insulation
    UGQ Amb/Ren/Ban
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Buckle
    Another +1 for warbonnets. I had ordered a ridgerunner the evening of the 3rd, before the 4th of July sale. They honored the sale price anyway!

Since this is my first post, I'll post an intro tomorrow evening.

Hammock
    wbbb xlc
    Tarp
    blinged out SF
    Insulation
    hg o deg +2 uq tq
    Suspension
    straps and buckels
    HEY All,
    I love the warbonnett stuff too,bought a blackbird first then a xlc then a supperfly next was a ridgrunner for me then bought a lynx and then the old lady had to have ridgerunner and I also bought one for my buddy just cause I wanted him to have one! GREAT STUFF FROM GREAT PEOPLE.

Hammock
    WBRR or Sparrow
    Tarp
    Depends on the day
    Insulation
    UGQ and Loco libre
    Suspension
    Buckles & Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by critter man View Post
    HEY All,
    I love the warbonnett stuff too,bought a blackbird first then a xlc then a supperfly next was a ridgrunner for me then bought a lynx and then the old lady had to have ridgerunner and I also bought one for my buddy just cause I wanted him to have one! GREAT STUFF FROM GREAT PEOPLE.
    We're close can I be your buddy too?

Just kidding.

I have yet to not take the RR out with me on our trips this year. Each time I say to myself do you really want to take these poles and have to deal with them? Then of course I take them saying next time I'll bring the gathered end and save some room, then after the first nights sleep I end up saying oh yeah, that's why I put up with the poles. Lol

RR love for sure!

Guess I will add a little something. I spent 4 months using the hammock almost every night hiking in the mountains for over 1500 miles. The hammock is a WBBB 1.7 DL with their large tarp with attached doors. I have not had to return a thing for warranty work and the only place I can detect any wear is on the whoopee slings themselves (not to the point of requiring replacement yet, just getting a bit frayed from a lot of use). Almost everything else I used on that trip has shown a lot more wear, including myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake2c View Post
    Guess I will add a little something. I spent 4 months using the hammock almost every night hiking in the mountains for over 1500 miles. The hammock is a WBBB 1.7 DL with their large tarp with attached doors. I have not had to return a thing for warranty work and the only place I can detect any wear is on the whoopee slings themselves (not to the point of requiring replacement yet, just getting a bit frayed from a lot of use). Almost everything else I used on that trip has shown a lot more wear, including myself.
    Nice input!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12