Tarp
    mamba SF mccat
    Insulation
    jrb, yeti
    Suspension
    dutch clips, whoop
    Images

Customer Service

OK. I saw the MTW sale Thursday last week and the money was burning a hole in my pocket. I was leaving for the trail Friday am. I sent an email to the Jacks Thurs about noon asking if they would overnight the UQ to me. I received a call around 5pm saying its on the truck headed your way. I stopped the package at UPS terminal and had in it my hands at 9am Friday. I R a happy hanger! Thanks guys and if I could give you anymore of my paycheck I would. Excellent quilt the MTW4 got me to 26* in my undies and tshirt with a old rag TQ.

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Man! I placed an order for some Dutch biners. The Paypal payment went through. I did not get any conf. info from JRB that they got my order. I sent them an email asking if all was OK. No answer to that. I'm bummed. It seems last time I placed a small order from them the same thing happened. I realize a small order is just that-small- but it's big to me. I guess I'll call if I don't have it mid week. I thought I'd post here and see if they see.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

Hammock
    All Hennessy,All Day
    Tarp
    GG12x12,WL OMW
    Insulation
    SuperShelter
    Suspension
    Garda Hitch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Tents View Post
    Man! I placed an order for some Dutch biners. The Paypal payment went through. I did not get any conf. info from JRB that they got my order. I sent them an email asking if all was OK. No answer to that. I'm bummed. It seems last time I placed a small order from them the same thing happened. I realize a small order is just that-small- but it's big to me. I guess I'll call if I don't have it mid week. I thought I'd post here and see if they see.
    I didn't get an email after my purchase but when I called they said it was on the way and it shipped in only 2 days. can't complain about that. best service ive ever had

Hammock
    Wilderness Logic Night OWL
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    Pheonix 3s, te-wa
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    No worries! They got back to me today and said somehow my order slipped through without getting noticed. I had tracking info by 2PM today. I guess it pays to ask. Thanks.
    I like refried beans. That's why I wanna try fried beans, because maybe they're just as good and we're just wasting time. You don't have to fry them again after all.

• + New Posts