Page 24 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1578
  1. #231
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    S.E Kansas a stones throw from Big Brutus
    Hammock
    ENO DN
    Tarp
    BushCraft OF
    Insulation
    Pending
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
    What model is your Morse ?...... thanks
    It has "R5L" stamped underneath and a badge that says "superdial" on the front, I even have the Buttonholer and a whole box of different feet and attachments that go with it.
    Last edited by d37fan; 02-19-2012 at 20:51. Reason: Forgot something

  2. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tn
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoope Slings
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by d37fan View Post
    It has "R5L" stamped underneath and a badge that says "superdial" on the front, I even have the Buttonholer and a whole box of different feet and attachments that go with it.
    thank you sir

  3. #233
    Hey y'all, what thread do you use? I am doing a couple mods to my hammock, so I want some good thread that's not going to break.

  4. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tn
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoope Slings
    Posts
    909
    Gutterman's polyester

  5. #235
    +1 Gutterman's

  6. #236
    Prefers life at 12 MPH. FLRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Posts
    4,650
    Images
    14
    I finally got around to cleaning my workshop; the puppy purring away on my work table is a 70s-vintage Husquvarna.

    From left to right:

    1. The mess I cleaned up. Man, I need to do this more often!
    2. The beast.
    3. A close-up of the throat plate and needle assembly.
    4. Odd angle 1.
    5. Odd angle 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tn
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DBL
    Tarp
    Camo SF
    Insulation
    Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoope Slings
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    I finally got around to cleaning my workshop; the puppy purring away on my work table is a 70s-vintage Husquvarna.

    From left to right:

    1. The mess I cleaned up. Man, I need to do this more often!
    2. The beast.
    3. A close-up of the throat plate and needle assembly.
    4. Odd angle 1.
    5. Odd angle 2.
    Good looking machine

  8. #238
    Prefers life at 12 MPH. FLRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Posts
    4,650
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
    Good looking machine
    Thanks! She's been good to me so far.

  9. #239
    TZBrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fenton, Michigan
    Hammock
    DIY,Speer,Tbird, JRB
    Tarp
    HG CF, MacCat, GG
    Insulation
    HG,JRB,Speer,UGQ
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Posts
    1,697
    I just got this on the way home from the MI hang.

    It is a Consew 226R1. It has a walking foot. which should make some things easier

    The fellow bought it at auction, and had it 6 months, never used it. It came from an RV dealer that closed originally, and I don't think it got used very much.

    Not much dirt underneath but a bunch of dried corn inside from the mice.

    I cleaned and lubed it up, and after getting it threaded correctly, this thing is scary fast, gonna have to slow it down somehow.

    Just the bit of try outs convinced me to wear the safety glasses. The leather was not even an issue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life's A Journey
    It's not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
    Woo Hoo!....What a Ride!

    My PHOTOS

    My VIDEOS

  10. #240
    Prefers life at 12 MPH. FLRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Hammock
    DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    DIY Asym
    Insulation
    DIY Modular Quilt
    Suspension
    Whoopies/MSH
    Posts
    4,650
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by TZBrown View Post
    I just got this on the way home from the MI hang.

    It is a Consew 226R1. It has a walking foot. which should make some things easier

    The fellow bought it at auction, and had it 6 months, never used it. It came from an RV dealer that closed originally, and I don't think it got used very much.

    Not much dirt underneath but a bunch of dried corn inside from the mice.

    I cleaned and lubed it up, and after getting it threaded correctly, this thing is scary fast, gonna have to slow it down somehow.

    Just the bit of try outs convinced me to wear the safety glasses. The leather was not even an issue
    Yeah, I think I'd definitely go with the safety glasses with that one. What's the horsepower on that motor? It looks like I could run a lawnmower with it!

Similar Threads

  1. show off thread
    By dieselfuelonly in forum UGQ Outdoor Equipment
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 20:37
  2. What to look for in a thread injector?
    By Whiskeyjack in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 22:37
  3. Breaking thread on my thread injector?
    By Frost in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 08:49
  4. Thread Injector thread problems
    By CrazyZippo in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 22:24
  5. New Thread Injector
    By mcnurlenj in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 12:08

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •