DIY Hammock
    Tarp
    Cuben Hexalite
    Insulation
    InsuLite Foam
    Suspension
    TreeStrap/Whoopie

Introductory Sale- Spectra Pull Cord

In my persuit to make the worlds strongest and most durable pull starter cord, I realized that I also made the worlds best ridgeline cord for tarps and shelters. The Pull Cord is constructed using Spectra Fiber and an extremely tight braid. The result is a product that excels in tension applications as the tight braid and super strong fibers work like a spring. You are able to pull the line drum tight, but at maximum elongation there is zero stretch which is a very unique property never before seen in other lines. The cord is a single braid, but unlike other single braided lines, it is not splicable. But that is not a problem as it holds knots great due to its bumpy construction. It also holds prusiks and works with alot of different aftermarket metal hardware. For the use of ridgelines and pull starter cord for things like lawn mowers, chainsaws, snow mobiles, etc, etc. there is nothing better on the market. So if your not worried about splicing your ridgelines and want something better than lash it, zing it, or dynaglide, etc. then this is the cord for you. We manufacture this product in house on our braiding machines using the best quality yarns available. Sizes available are 1.5mm, 1.75mm, and 2.3mm. Made In USA. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Lawson

Images
    You are the rope master Lawson.

Love your stuff and have had my eye on this spectra cord. I am just waiting for you to get your titanium tent stakes back in stock to place my order .

• + New Posts