HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    +1 on the green patrol bag. I picked my up from Amazon for $10 and its in exelent shape. A US cottage vendor synthetic TQ will definetly be more of a standard TQ in shape with more options available. The first TQ that I bought was the Snugpak and its served me well from this past April until now temperature wise, from the upper 60's until now,with the low for me being around 35°-40° depending on wind and such. Shape wise, it's more of a blanket with a slight taper, shallow footbox and "wings" to keep the quilt tucked in around you. An Arrowhead, Loco Libre or Enlightened Equipment will have a typical TQ shape for the most part, have a much greater temp range and be American made but cost at least twice as much. The cottage vendors have better quilts by far if your looking for those types of quilts, but Snugpak or another small UK company, DD, will cost less, not be " cheap" and if you order from the right place , not have a wait time like a custom/ cottage quilt. All depends on what what you need the quilt to do, what your budget is and how long you can wait for it to be made/ shipped. Both have advantages, get what YOU need, not what I or anyone else says is best or they have , because we are all different with different needs. Good luck!
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    GT Double, Dream is on order
    Tarp
    Cheap ebay Tarp
    Insulation
    KAQ JR and Costco
    Suspension
    Atlas Straps
    We just picked up 0' Outdoor Vital Mummy Bag Long to use as a top quilt. Reviews show good as a ground dweller system but we have not field tested yet as topquilt. $170 and people are showing 3 inch or more of loft.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123