11' Chameleon
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie slings
    Images

Loco Libre Gear Christmas in October Sale!

Our wait times have been hovering around 8-9 weeks on down quilts and 3-4 on synthetics. I have been trying to whittle those waits down because I know that some folks take advantage of Black Friday for Christmas gifts. To try to alleviate this problem I am having a Christmas in October sale. Please read the whole post so you see the big picture.

On Monday October 17th, for one day only, I will have a Christmas sale. Here's how it goes:

Use the code COS16 at checkout and you will receive 10% off your order. This sale is for those who were planning on buying for Christmas. I will have a Black Friday sale that will offer a better discount for those of you who want the traditional sale and don't need the quilts for a gift. Just a little incentive to those who wait. I won't be answering inquiries about the Black Friday sale until I announce it, but pay attention so you don't miss that sale.

If you are ordering a synthetic with the code you will not get your quilt in the current wait window, but in the order that the Christmas orders come in (read: there will be a wait). If you are ordering a synthetic and need it sooner than Christmas, don't use this code! Just order as usual.

Down quilts will be processed as usual.

This sale is for October 17th, 2016 only. It will not be applied to prior or future orders, or custom design work.

Also note, we can only commit to so many orders to be delivered on time for the Christmas holiday, so if we hit a point where it's getting close, I will void the code. How can you tell if you will get it for Christmas? The code worked. Order early!

Folks, I am only offering this to our community here at HF as a thank you for the sucess of the past year, and am appealing to your sense of fair play. Thanks!
    Last edited by georgecarr; 10-15-2016 at 11:32.

• + New Posts