WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    HG CF 11ft Palace
    Insulation
    Yeti3,HG20º,UGQ50º
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by DuneElliot View Post
    Got the notification yesterday that my tarp shipped...woohoo. I only ordered on Black Friday so that's pretty good turn-around for a holiday sale IMO.
    Must have ordered at the same time. Got my notification and it is in route! I was surprised and really didn't expect it for another two weeks. Now I have to resist opening until Dec. 25th! The Holliday Sale made alll the difference! So happy and can't wait to set it up with my Dutch Bling I got within three day's of the order!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow : SLD
    Tarp
    HG : SLD
    Insulation
    HG : SLD : WB
    Got the notification yesterday that my tarp shipped...woohoo. I only ordered on Black Friday so that's pretty good turn-around for a holiday sale IMO.

Congrats!!!!!!
    There's magic in the woods,
    if you know where to look for it.
    -Pete's Dragon

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Palace
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incu.
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by gbolt View Post
    Must have ordered at the same time. Got my notification and it is in route! I was surprised and really didn't expect it for another two weeks. Now I have to resist opening until Dec. 25th! The Holliday Sale made alll the difference! So happy and can't wait to set it up with my Dutch Bling I got within three day's of the order!
    You guys are building my anticipation. I ordered on the Monday after black Friday so hoping I'll hear soon. But I also ordered a quilt so that might slow it down.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Hammock
    11' Dutchware Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    LLG TQ/UQ 10*
    Suspension
    Dutchware Whoopies
    Mine's only a Christmas gift to myself...so I don't have to wait. Of course it's -12* outside right now so I will be waiting a LONG time to try it out.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    HG Cuban
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,EE, LL
    Suspension
    Whoopie, D-Bling
    Mine's only a Christmas gift to myself...so I don't have to wait. Of course it's -12* outside right now so I will be waiting a LONG time to try it out.
    Same here, gift to myself. Got it delivered and in my gear closet when my wife was out . No need to burden her with those extra packages being dropped off...

I'll get the suspension dialed in this weekend and get out with my son over xmas break!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Palace
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Incu.
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Snydman View Post
    Same here, gift to myself. Got it delivered and in my gear closet when my wife was out . No need to burden her with those extra packages being dropped off...

I'll get the suspension dialed in this weekend and get out with my son over xmas break!

Git mine as a gift to myself as well. Had some savings bonds I got for getting my Eagle Scout award, and finally after 30 years they have fully matured. Figured what better way to spend money I got from scouting than on outdoor equipment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hammock
    11' Dutchware Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    LLG TQ/UQ 10*
    Suspension
    Dutchware Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Snydman View Post

I have a half-decent place to hang a hammock in my log house although it's a little further off the floor than I would like due to the log location. At least I will be able to try out my quilts and hammock together before spring

Hammock
    11' Dutchware Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    LLG TQ/UQ 10*
    Suspension
    Dutchware Whoopies
    It arrived yesterday and the box felt so light it felt empty. It was not obviously. This thing packs up so small (compared to my Duplex)...going to unfurl it tomorrow just to make sure all seams and tie-outs are good, although with HG's reputation I am not expecting any.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    HG CF 11ft Palace
    Insulation
    Yeti3,HG20º,UGQ50º
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Congrats DuneElliot! Mine also arrived yesterday. Amazed at the Camo print, light weight, stuff sac; but most of all the plastic D-Rings. So small but strong. I can't wait to attached the door clips to these for a multi purpose lightweight set up. Yet I have to wait! Wife grab the box and said, "Lightweight box, must be your Present" and retaped and hide the box! I did get a glimpse of the CF Tarp Skin, but didn't even get to unroll it! Hurry up Christmas!

Hammock
    11' Dutchware Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    LLG TQ/UQ 10*
    Suspension
    Dutchware Whoopies
    Congrats DuneElliot! Mine also arrived yesterday. Amazed at the Camo print, light weight, stuff sac; but most of all the plastic D-Rings. So small but strong. I can't wait to attached the door clips to these for a multi purpose lightweight set up. Yet I have to wait! Wife grab the box and said, "Lightweight box, must be your Present" and retaped and hide the box! I did get a glimpse of the CF Tarp Skin, but didn't even get to unroll it! Hurry up Christmas!
    That has to be torture!!! My sympathies

• + New Posts
  • Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast