Further Experience with Warbonnet...

I just wanted to post an update about my earlier criticism of Warbonnet.

Since that post I have received very professional communication from warbonnet that have acknowledged their recent challenges. They have been generous with respecting my feelings and value as a customer. Warbonnet has expressed interest in the continued quality of their service and quality and I believe they are genuine. I would not hesitate to consider warbonnet products in the future and trust both their standards of quality and service .

The difficulties that I experienced as a customer were legitimate and acknowledged by Warbonnet . Warbonnet was also generous to account for my less than ideal customer experience and I would have taken them up on their offer but had already invested in diy supplies.

Thanks to all those who commented constructively in the previous thread and my apologies for my less than friendly comments to some.

I just post this because the other thread is closed but I think some people would like to know the situation was resolved in a friendly way.

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Glad it worked out for you. It's always good to go to the vendor you have issues with to get to the bottom of an issue. Now get that gear and get out there.

Hammock
    DIY Argon 1.6
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    Turtle Ties
    Images
    All's Well That Ends Well.
    Omnia vincit lectulus pensilis.

Hammock
    Warbonnet XLC
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Wooki
    Suspension
    Webbing & Buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyoka View Post

Since that post I have received very professional communication from warbonnet that have acknowledged their recent challenges. They have been generous with respecting my feelings and value as a customer. Warbonnet has expressed interest in the continued quality of their service and quality and I believe they are genuine. I would not hesitate to consider warbonnet products in the future and trust both their standards of quality and service .

The difficulties that I experienced as a customer were legitimate and acknowledged by Warbonnet . Warbonnet was also generous to account for my less than ideal customer experience and I would have taken them up on their offer but had already invested in diy supplies.

Thanks to all those who commented constructively in the previous thread and my apologies for my less than friendly comments to some.

I just post this because the other thread is closed but I think some people would like to know the situation was resolved in a friendly way.

Sorry you had to put up with the bullies on this forum. It is sad when a Warbonnet customer comes here looking for help and gets treated so badly (you are not alone). I hope your future experience with Warbonnet goes better than the your past experience.

Hammock
    WB XLC
    Tarp
    DIY Xen Sil winter
    Insulation
    WB Wooki
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Glad to hear it is worked out with WB...I've loved his gear and service....

People get all conflict oriented and it downward spirals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyoka View Post

I appreciate the update on your experience with Warbonnet.

I think it shows character on your behalf.

Did they apologize to you family as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebeer View Post
    Sorry you had to put up with the bullies on this forum. It is sad when a Warbonnet customer comes here looking for help and gets treated so badly (you are not alone). I hope your future experience with Warbonnet goes better than the your past experience.
    +1

Hammock
    Dutch 11' Netless
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG UQ / TQ
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Glad you got it worked out with them. My experience with them has been great. Thanks for the update and good luck on your DIY builds.

• + New Posts