Tarp
    Macat D
    Insulation
    JRB No Sniveler
    Suspension
    Stock
    Images

Here I go

Well I'm all packed and ready to go. I had to go to the outfitters this morning to pick up some cordage for my new MacCat. Remind me to stay away from the outfitters. It seems that everytime I go there I end up spending way to much money. Oh well I did walk away with a Turtle Fur cap, cordage, 1 dinner and breakfast from Enertia foods, Patagonia capalene 3 bottoms, and a new Katahdin hiker filter. I did have a funny encounter while I was there. There was a guy at the counter picking out a tent. I walked up to pay for my stuff and said "grrrrrrrr ground dwellers" hehe. I then encouraged him to become a member of the Hammock Hangin Mafia. Oh well I'm off for a bit as I try out my new setup. Here is what I will be using;
    • HH Ultralight Backapacker Asym
    • MacCat Delux
    • JrB Nest
    • JrB No Sniveller
    Wish me luck lows are supposed to be in the low 40's. I do plan on taking a few pictures from this outing. I also posted this on my website.
    Last edited by ShakeyLeggs; 10-21-2006 at 14:04.
    A Bad Day On The Trail Is Better Than A Great Day At Work!!!

-.- -... ...-- ... -.-- --..

Hammock
    HH ULBP with Mod#2
    Tarp
    8x10 Sil
    Insulation
    Nest or HHSS
    shakey leggs, have a great time! Let us know how it all worked out for you.(temp range ect.) sky should be clear tonight low 43, your neck of the woods.

• + New Posts