Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Inc10°/Bur10°
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by emcull03 View Post
    Alittle further detective work I believe the hammock is in this video. As someone who was looking to buy a dream hammock this peaks my interest. I just hope its different mesh then the fronkey style bugnet.

From this videos here are my observations/guesses:
    1) The name Chameleon suggests change/adaptation/transformational. Would assume this has to do with the way the bug net is deployed/integrated and versatility of the hammock and bug net.
    2) Appears to be full multi directional lay. No dedicated head/foot end. Can lay either left or right.
    3) I count about 12-13 tie out/attachment points. It actually looks like they are all doubled up, as in one on the "inside and outside" of the hammock. That would mean roughly 24 attachment points, That is a lot and could lead to much adaptability/configuration. Maybe this is where the name comes from?
    4) Maybe the d rings are for accessory attachment options ala the DH sewn in storage pockets, firearm pocket, water bottle holders, etc; only instead of being sewn they clip on? Modular accessories would be a nice revenue stream probably.

While its fun to speculate, as someone that is in the market for a new hammock, the wait is tough! Cant wait to see the details on this thing!
    “The word hammockable (Meaning: two trees that are the perfect distance apart between which a hammock can be hung) is not in the dictionary, but it should be.”

Hammock
    Dutch 11ft
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Huggers/Muletape
    Quote Originally Posted by backpkrmn View Post
    I wouldn't say it was exactly clickbait. It was more building the anticipation. This video still had a lot of good content in it, information that is useful to the new hanger, for sure. This was a lead in, an evolution, which does in fact lead to the Chameleon. I am not permitted to delve into what makes the Chameleon different, but be sure, next week you will see the detailed review of this hammock.
    That's exactly what it was. It's obvious now that your on going contributions to this community through your YouTube channel are quickly becoming self motivated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    Quote Originally Posted by DuctTapeMessiah View Post
    That's exactly what it was. It's obvious now that your on going contributions to this community through your YouTube channel are quickly becoming self motivated.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I have since removed the thumbnail that was causing the "clickbait" concerns. I still feel that there is valid information in there that does nothing to serve any agenda I have. I participate in quite a few discussions around this community, outside of my youtube posts. My youtube videos are not me selling anything, I make zero money doing this, in fact I spend quite a bit doing it. I am making videos that people have asked for, I am doing my part in helping this community. If you have a problem with the videos, scroll on past!

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Mark,
    Don't let these negative posters sway you from what you are doing. Some of us do not like the anticipation of waiting or the teases but it's our choice to watch or not watch. I personally really like what you do and are doing and am amazed at how far you have come in such a short period. Keep up the good work and let the negative comments flow on by.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow : SLD
    Tarp
    HG : SLD
    Insulation
    HG : SLD : WB
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSlug View Post
    Mark,
    Don't let these negative posters sway you from what you are doing. Some of us do not like the anticipation of waiting or the teases but it's our choice to watch or not watch. I personally really like what you do and are doing and am amazed at how far you have come in such a short period. Keep up the good work and let the negative comments flow on by.

Agreed 100% I did not see the video as click bait and knew you wasn't going to show the hammock in your video. It is Dutch's design so he should be the one to reveal it to the community not you. So keep up the good work and don't let the ones that's posting negitive remarks get to you.
    There's magic in the woods,
    if you know where to look for it.
    -Pete's Dragon

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    Quote Originally Posted by soul embrace View Post
    Agreed 100% I did not see the video as click bait and knew you wasn't going to show the hammock in your video. It is Dutch's design so he should be the one to reveal it to the community not you. So keep up the good work and don't let the ones that's posting negitive remarks get to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSlug View Post
    Mark,
    Thank you both, I appreciate it.

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    WB CB / UGQ WD
    Insulation
    WB Lynx / LL GP
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Is the chameleon in the background of shug's latest video? "Purity Boil" video?

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbus37 View Post
    Wha..what?
    I see nothing but a purdy boil.
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    WB XLC DL 1.7
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Wooki/Mamba
    Images
    I am the walrus!

Quote Originally Posted by nimbus37 View Post
    I % agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast