Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Thumbs up AmazingAmazing shipping!

So I ordered a few things late Monday night and they were shipped the next morning at like 430am my time here in Maryland, USA , which was Tuesday. I just checked the fed ex tracking info and its on the truck to be delivered TODAY! 24hrs from the time it was shipped.... ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN! I'm beyond impressed! I ordered a few things from Dutch, which is only 40 miles from me and it normally takes 2-3 days but this order just went to California first, which is across the country and now has to be shipped all the way back just to go the 40 miles from Dutch in PA to me in Maryland!!. DD however, is in Paisley GB which is 3,345 miles away and my box will be here 24hrs after shipping! Wow! Now, I know there's a time difference and all that but still, pretty impressive! And on top of that, my package from DD that's 3,345 miles away, went to Indy ( I'm from Maryland where we don't say Indianapolis BC they stole our beloved colts lol ) first, then to Philly, then to the facility in Delaware to be put on a truck to be delivered to me in Maryland. And its STILL gonna get here faster than any order I've placed from a vendor or business here in the states! I know our vendors are busy and my Dutch order shipping mess up isn't his fault, but how is this even possible! PLUS, if that weren't enough to get you to buy from DD, they don't charge extra for shipping!!!! even to us in the US!! The prices on their website are what you pay. And they aren't inflated to make up for it either. I ordered a T-shirt, hoodie and a DD sticker, $50 total, to my door. Now that's good business!! You can't get a hoodie alone for $50 sometimes over here, and definetly not a hoodie and T-shirt without paying shipping. So, I'm glad I went out on a limb with DD, they impressed the hell out of me and made a customer for life. I'm happy to support a UK company that started out as a cottage vendor like Snugpak, and has grown by having amazing business practices. Great job DD!!!

And to all of our UK and other European HF members, does DD ship this fast to you guys as well ?
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    WB XLC DL 1.7
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Wooki/Mamba
    Images
    I am so happy to hear that something's going well for you!

Hammock
    WBBB, LSoH Warrior
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon
    Insulation
    Wooki/LSoH Toaster
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    Three years ago I ordered a tarp and got it less than 24 hours later. That was from Scotland to QC Canada.

But, a few weeks later, I received the bill from Fedex, brokerage fees + other fees. It doubled the amount of my order. Never again for me.

rbtr fedex to wv = 8 days
    rbtr usps to wv = 3 days

• + New Posts