Hammock
    11' netless Dutchware
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Needed
    Suspension
    Poly Straps OnRope
    Just read all 37 pages! Thank you to Leiavoia for the excellent design, tips and sharing. Thank you to Boone Down South for making the 2 part video series that helped me visualize the build. And thank you to all the members that posted reports and pictures of their builds. I just bought a couple CDTs and will be seam ripping soon.
    Last edited by Aerialtraveler; 06-22-2018 at 07:02.

Leiavoia
    Yes I am going to have four dedicated quits to start with 2 top and 2 bottom, what would recommend for the top quilt design and have you devised a way to snap two together for cooler temps or just stuff one into the other ? I was going to just snap the foot-box together per your new layout.

Quote Originally Posted by leiavoia View Post
    If you will only be using it as a double underquilt, there are some snaps you can remove on Castor. The extras are used for either Winter Mode or for Topquilt mode.

If you want a dedicated top quilt, then I would actually recommend choosing a different design for that. This design is mostly meant to provide an effective double layered underquilt. A single layer is only going to be useful at the top of Summer.

I would recommend using a different topquilt design in that case. The GEMINI is optimized to do as much as possible with exactly two blankets. I would recommend you make the GEMINI as documented, then make something more specific for the top quilt. (see the "show us your costco!" thread for ideas.)