Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I will agree that deleting comments on their discussion page is a bad thing. Other than that I'm still a fan of massdrop and they are probably the only advertising email stream I still get. Too bad, if the blackbird had been a xlc single layer instead of a double layer, I would have purchased.

Hammock
    DH Raven/Darien
    Tarp
    WB Mountainfly
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/HG/SLD
    Suspension
    Myerstech/Becket
    This is just my 2 cents. Feel free to agree or disagree. But, I believe Massdrop's primary goal is to sell products. Ultimately, it is up to the consumer to know how to use them- especially since they know Massdrop does not manufacture the products they sell. Also, Massdrop has no vested interest in how a product is used once purchased. If there is an issue with how a certain product is portrayed on Massdrop's website, then, I believe the responsibility lies with the manufacturer of said product to coordinate with Massdrop to correct the issue. Ultimately, it is up to the manufacturer to ensure that their products are being properly portrayed- especially if they have entered into a 3rd party seller agreement.

As nice as it would be for every business to look after the interests of other businesses, that is not how business works. If Warbonnet has any concern with how Massdrop is selling their products, then I would hope they would move to rectify the situation. It is only when that happens, that the issue will get resolved.
    Last edited by rweb82; 02-09-2017 at 13:39. Reason: spelling

Hammock
    DIY Poly D or Robic XL
    Tarp
    DIY Winter w/doors
    Insulation
    Downy Goodness
    Suspension
    Beetle or DIY Hook
    As I mentioned in this thread on the very subject...
    https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ck-on-massdrop

The manufactures should provide the images and have control over the content. It seems massdrop is using a "don't worry we'll take care of you" approach but doesn't allow the manufactures any say in their own product marketing on the massdrop site.

They would probably sell more if they allowed input from the manufacture.
    Outdoors > Indoors
    I love me some XeroShoes
    “An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock.” ― Jean de Lattre de Tassigny

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12