Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Senior Member Shewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1SL/UKHamm
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S/CamoSF
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WhoopieDutchness
    Posts
    1,684
    Had a bit of email tennis tonight with Ed and it sounds like I was sent a Peapod by mistake.

    All sorted now though thanks Ed.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Trooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lake St. Clair
    Hammock
    HH Hyperlite & WBBB 1.0 Double
    Insulation
    Crowsnest/No Snive
    Posts
    820
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewie View Post
    Had a bit of email tennis tonight with Ed and it sounds like I was sent a Peapod by mistake.

    All sorted now though thanks Ed.
    Why can't I have this luck? If they calculate customs fees on the price of the product, you may have saved a bit there as well.

    So, will the Peapod work for you? It looks like a warmer system, but you may have had certain reasons for ordering the Snugfit.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Shewie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Hammock
    WBBB 1.1SL/UKHamm
    Tarp
    HG Cuben 4S/CamoSF
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    WhoopieDutchness
    Posts
    1,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    Why can't I have this luck? If they calculate customs fees on the price of the product, you may have saved a bit there as well.

    So, will the Peapod work for you? It looks like a warmer system, but you may have had certain reasons for ordering the Snugfit.

    Yeah I see what you're saying but I don't really go for the fully enclosed setup, I prefer to have an open hammock and pair up with a decent top layer.

    I could have said nothing and got myself a bargain I suppose but that's bad form in my book, especially when it's a small family business.

    Great looking bit of kit as well by the way, I hope the Snugfit quality matches that of the Peapod.

  4. #14
    MacEntyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jamestown, NC
    Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Posts
    7,639
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewie View Post
    I hope the Snugfit quality matches that of the Peapod.
    It will... no doubt about it!

    - MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

Similar Threads

  1. Peapod
    By Trail Medic in forum Top Insulation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 10:54
  2. Please describe your underquilt suspension.
    By entropy in forum Bottom Insulation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:33
  3. WTB - Peapod
    By MacEntyre in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 19:57
  4. peapod
    By lazyboy in forum Speer Hammocks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:04
  5. peapod 3 all alone
    By stormcrow in forum General Hammock Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 22:13

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •