HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Just to keep everyone in the loop. While I had planned to hold off making a recommendation for a week this issue obviously has hit a hot button for some folks so after reviewing this thread and all the input via PM. Below are the recommendations I am making to the other mods. We will kick it around, come to agreement, then kick it up to the Admins for approval.

I am recommending two area:

Open forum: Woman Hammock Specific Questions
    Donating Area: Woman Outdoor Questions

I will write up a set of guidelines for each area and while the men will be asked to not respond to questions they will be free to post and open threads to ask questions. Just to be very clear, there is no way the moderators will be able to police the area to remove men from the conversations nor would we want to!

I am going to step up to be the primary moderator for the new sub forums since I happen to be a woman but the other moderators can and will be providing me assistance just as they currently do in the Market Place.

If you follow the Market Place you know I am a pretty tight moderator and follow the TOS very closely. You can expect that I will enforce the guidelines and the TOS to ensure the high emotions shown in this thread are kept to a very, VERY low level. If that can't happen, I will shut the area down.

If you have questions, concerns or more input, please PM me. I concur with O&B closing this thread as it was getting way to emotional from many parties.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Just to keep all interested parties informed the guidelines for the two forums have been completed and the moderators along with Yukon have reviewed the concept and approved it. I sent it onto Attroll for final approval and implementation should he approve it.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910