Hammock
    DIY 10.5 Hexon 1.6 w/ net
    Tarp
    Dutchware Xenon
    Insulation
    HG TQ/Costco UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    I keep two. My first one was a cheap Yukon outfitters that I had got on Amazon. That tends to be my loaner these days. I now have the xenon from Dutch and that's my year round now.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Super Ogee
    Insulation
    DIY IX UQ, Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings, dc
    I have 11 tarps. Use them for guests and my fickle mood often determines my need. Weather has a lot of influence on which I use. I have everything from simple diamond shaped to Ogee to Winter Dream. I like having the variety.
    “Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.”
    ― Alan W. Watts

http://www.riverjourneys.org

Hammock
    DIY 12ft HyperD 1.6SL
    Tarp
    13x10 Silnylon
    Insulation
    Leaivoia Gemini
    Suspension
    UCRWhoopieCinch
    Yes. Two silnylon beasts of 10x13. Diy Hex. Emergency poncho tarp. And a 5x7 which doubles as groundcloth.
    "If we lose the forests, we lose our only instructors. People must see these forests and wilderness as the greatest educational system that we have on the planet. If we lose all the universities in the world, then we would lose nothing. But If we lose the forests, we lose everything." -- Bill Mollison

Hammock
    DL Streamliner
    Tarp
    Toxaway w/doors
    Insulation
    HG/Apex UQs
    Suspension
    webbing/buckle
    Images
    Started out with my 12' Toxaway. Then added doors to it. Then decided I needed a fast and light tarp, and not wanting to go cuben, got a sil diamond for milder weather trips. Then picked up a used 11' Maccat because sometimes I want more coverage, but not the weight of the tarp with doors, plus a little shorter to fit in more places.

That about covers all my uses, although if I keep eyeing the For Sale forum, I'm sure I'll come up with more potential needs (otherwise known as excuses).
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    Dutch PolyD
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG 0, 20, 40
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopie Hook
    Images
    I use my HG Winter Palace cf tarp most of the time. It's everything I want in a tarp. However, I have about six more tarps for general purposes:

1 DIY Silnylon Hex - decent coverage
    1 HH Hex Polyester tarp - decent coverage. I paid $25 on Amazon and haven't seen that deal since. This was a great pickup.
    2 Grand Trunk 10 x 10 Funky Forest polyester tarps - pretty good loaner tarps. I paid $20 per tarp on Amazon and haven't seen that deal since.
    2 Guide Gear tarps - paid $19.99 each on sportsmansguide.com. What a waste of money. Totally useless for personal weather protection, but great for group hang coverage - I have one I dedicate to hanging over the fire when it's raining. For some reason it smells like bacon.
    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL,Dutch Argon also
    Tarp
    Cuban HG Winter Pa
    Insulation
    Winter nest or Pho
    Suspension
    All of them
    Just bought a Dutch Asym with stingers.Can't wait to try it.My old HH tarp was too heavy.Cuben Winter palace is my go to tarp for cooler weather though.Trying to draw the line at three,two of which are packable.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    I forget how many tarps I have. I use my CF's for backpacking although for a quick overnight I will take a different tarp each time to make sure they get used.
    3rd Annual Frosty But Hang Feb 2017 ............ 4th Annual 2018 Fat Butt Hang TBA ..................... 4th Annual 2017 Hunger Halloween Hang

I am 18 with 46 years of experience ! ................ Hike the Neusiok Trail & check out the NTforum !

Hammock
    DIY HyperD XL
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    DIY TQ; DIY UQ
    Suspension
    2.2 Kevlar/buckle
    Somehow I've ended up with 5.

1. OES MacCat Deluxe - My original hammock tarp. Great tarp, good coverage.
    2. DIY Silpoly with doors - Used when I'm expecting blowing rain or colder temps or just because I like it because I made it and it weighs the same as the OES.
    3. DIY Silpoly Asym - Just finished this one. Taking it out for it's first summer run in a couple weeks.
    4. DIY 10X12 Monster 2 pounder - Made from a clearance tent footprint. Loaner or car camper.
    5. Walmart 5X7 backpacker tarp - Rarely use. Makes a good cook tarp on rainy trips.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain

Hammock
    DIY Robic XL 11'
    Tarp
    HG Hex, WBSF, WLTP
    Insulation
    HG UQ / UDQ TQ
    Suspension
    StrapAnchor/Kevlar
    I have 3 total. I started off with a WL tadpole. Ended up getting a SF for colder weather hangs. And most recently got a HG cuben Hex to go really light in the summer months. I still use all 3 depending on what I want to carry and the weather conditions. One of these days I'll get the HG winter palace.