Hammock
    Hammeck Netty 11', 1.6 SL Hexon
    Tarp
    11' UGQ Hanger
    Insulation
    LL habanero 20
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    She had a hammock, backslid to the dark side, and we re-converted her!

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Hi all, we are still kicking, believe it or not. I haven't been on the forum in a while. Lot's of stuff going on for the past few months. I'm ready to get back to some hanging now though. KingsFord and I will be there for this one. I'll have to start looking at some ideas for food. I've missed seeing everyone.
    If you don't like my cooking there's always MRE's.***Hotlips

Yay! I couldn't have another hang without you guys! I got alot of things I'm thinking for food. Have to narrow it down.

Hammock
    Hammeck Envy-S
    Tarp
    HG
    Insulation
    HG
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlips View Post
    Hi all, we are still kicking, believe it or not. I haven't been on the forum in a while. Lot's of stuff going on for the past few months. I'm ready to get back to some hanging now though. KingsFord and I will be there for this one. I'll have to start looking at some ideas for food. I've missed seeing everyone.
    Oh man, this is great news! Looking forward to seeing you both!
    Hammeck - Hammocks, stands, and accessories, made by the Meck family.

Like us on Facebook!

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Going to be cutting this one close. Finished up chemo with good news....now I have surgery scheduled the end of this month (28th) for a torn rotator cuff in my right arm/shoulder. I've heard & read various stories but the doc said to plan on wearing a sling for 6 weeks. Some dumped the sling after a couple weeks, some the full 6. Depends on what & how much they repair in there. So hopefully healed enough for this hang!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    Ask The Terminator about the shoulder surgery, she has had both of them operated on. Hope you can still make it.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird Doub 1.7
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG zero deg +4oz
    Suspension
    Webbing, Dutchware
    I had two places repaired on my right shoulder, one being a slap tear, whatever that is. Do wear the slingto the Dr office and to rehab. I didn't cause it hurt too much to hold in one position. It became an issue at settlement. While sitting on the exam table waiting for the Dr to stick a long *** needle in my shoulder using ultrasound or something, I made the statement that I better get a **** load of money after what I'd been through, it was used against me. No one is your friend when it comes to money with these people. Oh, mine was a hit and run. The woman hit us as we were turning into our street, spun us 180, totaled our '94 Camry and kept going. She called the police later about 20 miles away and told the police she thinks she hitsomething. Charged with felony hit and run they dropped all charges in the end. If your Dr has a rehab go elsewhere that way they aren't in cahoots. Keep your mouth shut in any of those places. Do what they say although they will torture you. The ultrasound on the wound is great. Beg for it, LOL. Best of luck!

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Minifly/Pappy Plce
    Insulation
    Down/Apex
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
    Going to be cutting this one close. Finished up chemo with good news....now I have surgery scheduled the end of this month (28th) for a torn rotator cuff in my right arm/shoulder. I've heard & read various stories but the doc said to plan on wearing a sling for 6 weeks. Some dumped the sling after a couple weeks, some the full 6. Depends on what & how much they repair in there. So hopefully healed enough for this hang!
    We'll help you get set up. If you bring your Amok and your portable CPAP I would think you could be comfortable. Let us know what you need.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    The Terminator thinks a gathered end hammock will put some squeeze on your shoulders and you may do better in a bridge. We have a couple of bridges we plan to bring and you can give then a try.
    Last edited by gunner76; 08-14-2017 at 19:52.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PappyAmos View Post
    We'll help you get set up. If you bring your Amok and your portable CPAP I would think you could be comfortable. Let us know what you need.
    I think the Amok will be best for me. Wide open at the shoulders with no squeeze. And help if I need it will be appreciated. Between that and prescription pain killers I'll be just fine!

5557270d1f889.jpg
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast