Tarp
    Camo SF, UGQ11' WD
    Insulation
    AH UQ+ HG UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    DG Cinch Bugs, BB

Wait almost over.....

Well the wait is almost over......

Like they say anything good is worth waiting for. Hoping to get my new Sparrow http://www.dream-hammock.com/current...tml?order=5485 in the next week or so. I think my new tarp is getting lonely...........just received a Winter Dream trap from Paul at UGQ when they had their OD-INK sale.

IMG_1430.jpg IMG_1435.jpg
    I think this will be a great combo in the woods.
    Just a side note............ I have to say this has been a wonderful experience working with DH and the Smurf family. Their quality and attention to detail is just amazing. I got my first DH from another member here on HF. That too was a great experience! No hassle and got what was said I should get..... THANKS EVERYONE ON HF..... A Thunderbird DH in fantastic shape, like new. The first lay was awesome and I was sold on Dream Hammocks. Now the wife has a chose on her Hammocks. The new old Thunderbird or the Amok. IMG_1414.jpg IMG_1419.jpg IMG_1402.jpg

Thanks again to the Smurf's
    Last edited by BikecampRu; 07-05-2017 at 05:41.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Thanks BikecampRu,
    That's a great looking setup already, but I'm sure it'll be nice to see the new Sparrow hanging under that awesome tarp.

Won't be long now.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow, BBXLC, HH Expedition
    Tarp
    SLD WH / SMR Nube
    Insulation
    HG Inc/Burrow
    Suspension
    SMR EZslings
    Congrats on the Sparrow! That's a sweet setup. I just spent 45 days straight in my Sparrow, not a single uncomfortable night. Heading back out in a few weeks to Vietnam, where I'll be living in it again, for about 60 days this time. My point is, I think you will be pleased with it! The lay is great, it's crazy comfortable, and sexy too lol!

Hammock
    DH TB, Sparrow, HH, Amok
    Tarp
    Camo SF, UGQ11' WD
    Insulation
    AH UQ+ HG UQ,TQ
    Suspension
    DG Cinch Bugs, BB
    Received my new Sparrow on Tuesday .....Man is this a great hammock for me. Did a quick hang Tuesday night in the back yard found the sweet spot right away. Workmanship is top notch. Thank you Thank you.

From DH web site. I will have to get a few pics in the wild.
    5485.jpg

5485_2.jpg

5485_3.jpg

5485_6.jpg

I ended up changing out my old cinch bugs to beetle buckles on the Thunderbird and add them to the Sparrow too. So next will be a tandem hang with spreader bar for the wife and me.
    Thanks Randy and Deanna......... Keep up the great work

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair, DH's, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Bandit/ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Dutch Swag
    That's a good look right there. DH always does great work.... probably why I ordered my 5th or 6th hammock from them last night

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow 4206
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    I mostly lurk here, but because I'm so excited I just had to post: My third Dream Hammock is this one: http://www.dream-hammock.com/order_d...tml?order=5578. I waited a while for it, and I'm never sure if my choices are going to be great. Once I saw those pictures though - wow, this is a sexy hammock. I love how the 1.2 Robic is almost see-through and the red inside layer blends with it. I'm beyond excited to set it up as my new "furniture hammock".

Since I know Randy and Deanna hang here too: I'm sorry for being a pain with all the changes! This thing looks awesome I can't wait, thank you!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbillhoff View Post
    Since I know Randy and Deanna hang here too: I'm sorry for being a pain with all the changes! This thing looks awesome I can't wait, thank you!
    No problem at all.
    It's exciting to see a real nice configuration like this take shape and with every little change this one just got better and better.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12 & WD13
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Great looking set up.
    I get my Winter Dream XL tomorrow and excited for the more room it will give me over the Hennessy Hex I have been using.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY SilPoly
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Hybrid UHMWPE/MSH
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbillhoff View Post
    I mostly lurk here, but because I'm so excited I just had to post: My third Dream Hammock is this one: http://www.dream-hammock.com/order_d...tml?order=5578. I waited a while for it, and I'm never sure if my choices are going to be great. Once I saw those pictures though - wow, this is a sexy hammock. I love how the 1.2 Robic is almost see-through and the red inside layer blends with it. I'm beyond excited to set it up as my new "furniture hammock".

I was just admiring that hammock the other night. I believe I'm going to end up ordering one very similar in the not too distant future. Congrats on a great setup.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow 4206
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Thanks! It's gorgeous. The two different Robic fabrics really work well together. In the afternoon sun next to my western facing balcony door it looks red, in normal light it looks grey. I'm super happy with this thing. So much so that I had to order a special quilt and pillow for it from Hammock Gear - it just didn't deserve anything cheap.

• + New Posts