DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    EE TQ, HG UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckle

Fall Hang Strap Deal

Some of you might have seen my post on the TX Hammock Hangers FB group. For those who haven't, I'll share it here.

To comply with TPWD's new requirement of 2" straps in all TX State Parks, I'm offering 2" wide tree huggers at a significant discount to anyone who will be attending the Fall Hang.

-2" wide polyester (seatbelt material, black)
    -4" loop at each end of strap
    -available in 4' and 6' pairs, with custom lengths available by request
    -4' straps are $5/pair plus tax & shipping
    -6' straps are $7/pair plus tax & shipping
    -pricing is good thru 11/2 (1 week prior to the Hang)

If interested, please email your order (desired length and quantity) to matt at wildairoutdoorgear dot com. This would be preferable to a forum private message as it is easier to track & respond. I will email you a Paypal invoice once I receive your order. You can pay by Paypal or credit card.

Since this is a Fall Hang deal, all orders must be picked up at the hang. Unfortunately, I cannot attend this go-around, but Tom Humerick has been kind enough to offer his services in distributing the orders. He plans to arrive on Wednesday.

Thanks for supporting the efforts of the staff at Fairfield and other Texas State Parks by continuing to show good stewardship.

Matt (Spaceman)
    Wild Air Outdoor Gear
    Last edited by Spaceman; 08-16-2017 at 00:33.

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Hey campers!

Just a reminder to update your information on the planning spreadsheet with your arrival day and number in your group. If you are not part of the Facebook group, please also make sure to include an email as a secondary means of communication in addition to private messages.

If you have not placed yourself on the planning sheet, please do so. (It's possible that you may have been added so look first before beginning a new record.)

This is important as it helps us make sure everyone has a campsite. Some folks are willing to share sites but before asking someone to share, be sure your info is posted. (While I am open to sharing with people, I don't think I would even respond to a request from someone out of the blue that I don't know or who has never posted unless I've seen their commitment to come and can check a profile as well.)

We're going to have a great time this year and one of the keys to making sure that happens is that we plan ahead. Site density and availability is different this year which makes it all the more important that we're all on the same page, no pun intended.
    Texas Fall Group Hang 2019

Looking back to last year to reminisce and forward to post Covid-19 hangs in 2021

Texas Hammock Hangers Facebook Group

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    In each of the past several years, I have booked a block of 35 sites and made them available for folks to pay for and use. Last year the 35th site was claimed during the middle of October. This year, as of today, August 20th, 34 of those 35 are taken, leaving 1 from that original block. I've never seen sites fill like this.

Pretty cool and a bit on the amazing side.

Once that last site is claimed, there are still a few sites as I've noted in a previous post that can be booked through Oldgringo and me, but not many and only until the end of September.

Looking back to last year to reminisce and forward to post Covid-19 hangs in 2021

Hammock
    Ol' ugly
    Tarp
    Hanger12/ DIYasym
    Insulation
    Bandit/Pheonix
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    So looking like a great turn out already. I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna fix for the pot luck.
    Where the trail ends the adventure begins!

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Troll View Post
    So looking like a great turn out already. I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna fix for the pot luck.
    It does look like a great turn out. We already have over 125 signed up to go and it's still over 2 1/2 months out.

As for the pot luck, I feel your pain. Getting creative in menu planning is one of my challenges for each outing. I like old favorites but I don't want them to become boring in predictability.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    Oops, posted on the thread from last year! I just put my name on the planning spreadsheet. I will let you know soon if I need to pay for a site. It's just me, so if anyone would like to share a site, let me know. Also, be warned, I will be doing a lot of filming!

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiguyver View Post
    Oops, posted on the thread from last year! I just put my name on the planning spreadsheet. I will let you know soon if I need to pay for a site. It's just me, so if anyone would like to share a site, let me know. Also, be warned, I will be doing a lot of filming!
    Glad to have you with us!

Hammock
    Ol' ugly
    Tarp
    Hanger12/ DIYasym
    Insulation
    Bandit/Pheonix
    Suspension
    Whoopie sling
    There's several of us who have sites willing to share, more the merrier. Welcome in my camp, but I'll try to stay out of camera shot, I'd hate to break your camera equipment with this ol face. Lol.
    Where the trail ends the adventure begins!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG CF/doors
    Insulation
    UGQZeppelin/Bandit
    Suspension
    Huggers/Mule Tape
    There's several of us who have sites willing to share, more the merrier. Welcome in my camp, but I'll try to stay out of camera shot, I'd hate to break your camera equipment with this ol face. Lol.
    Trail Troll, I think I will take you up on the offer to share your site. I appreciate your hospitality! I look forward to getting to meet the crew!!!

Hammock
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiguyver View Post
    Trail Troll, I think I will take you up on the offer to share your site. I appreciate your hospitality! I look forward to getting to meet the crew!!!
    And that folks, is how it's done! Spiguyver, noticed you already marked you're sharing with Trail Troll and I have just moved your data line right next to his so if you look on the spreadsheet and can't find it, simply scroll up to about line 41.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast