Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    FINAL DAY -- PRICE DROP on remaining items as shown below...

(All prices include ConUS shipping; ConUS sales via PayPal only, please.)

1) Kelty Journey 2.0 Child Carrier -- $180 NOW $160

This is the top-shelf choice for parents on the go transporting small children on outdoor adventures, the epitome of comfort, safety, and ease of use. This child carrier is brand new (NWOT) and has never been used. I purchased from Amazon it two years ago to take my daughter on hikes, but I suffered an (unrelated) acute physical injury that limited my ability to lift heavy objects for nearly a year, and by the time I was fully rehabilitated, my daughter was too big to use this amazing carrier. It is spotless and unused in Legion Blue fabric, stored indoors and carefully covered to keep it safe from dirt and dust. (In fact, the first time it has ever been outside was to take these photographs!) The Journey 2.0 has a comfortable easy-access adjustable suspension system with waist belt assures a perfect fit for comfort on long hikes; this one adjusts to fit both my wife (5'6") and me (6'2"). It fits children from infants to older toddlers weighing up to 40 pounds, with additional pack space and load-bearing capacity for at least 10 pounds of extra gear (rated for a maximum of 50 pounds total capacity). Features multiple storage pockets (rear main plus auxiliary), a padded adjustable-height child seat with a comfortable 5-point harness and full suspension system, a sun shade. and an auto-deploying kickstand. This thing is great, so I wanted to pass it along to a good home and a family that can use it at a nice price. Current retail price on Amazon is $260. Offered here for $180 $160 delivered in the ConUS (i.e., shipping included). (This is a light but large, bulky item that ships in an oversized parcel, so my best estimates for freight costs to most parts of the country are about $80, which is why my price is fair but firm.) Save $80 $100 off MSRP and treat yourself and your little one to the great outdoors with this Kelty!

2) SOLD

3) Equip 2-Person Travel Hammock -- $22 NOW $20

Comfortable, casual widebody import hammock from Wal-Mart (Item #WM-96068), purchased last summer as a "just in case" loaner. It is a 10.5 foot hammock, approximately 124" long by 70" wide with a three-panel body design and an integrated stuff sack, big enough for my 6'2" frame to get a decent night's sleep with a good diagonal lay. The durable 190T polyester fabric is in excellent to like-new condition with no scuffs, stains, or ordors, and it can bear a maximum load capacity of over 400 pounds. I dumped the heavy, bulky rope suspension and knotted end loops that came with this budget hammock in favor of 7/64" Amsteel Blue continuous loops (color-coded for the head and foot), so I recommend a modified load capacity of 300 pounds or less (or you can upgrade to 1/8" Amsteel CLs to match the strength of the fabric). This hammock comes with no ridge line and no other suspension components beyond the CLs, but it is otherwise ready to hang using more sophisticated suspension components than originally specified, and the modified weight is kept down to a relatively svelte 24 ounces. MSRP is $30 plus tax and/or shipping from Wal-Mart; this one is yours for $22 $20 delivered in the ConUS!

Please post an "I'll take it" and specify the item(s) you want, and then follow up with a PM to me, and I will try to respond promptly to complete our transaction.

Thanks for looking...
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Withdrawing these items shortly for local sale
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD