Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Images
    Charlotte is missing in the photo because she was very very busy....napping.

Images
    Just noticed this. We've come a long way baby. From some three years ago being a complete bunch of knuckle dragging men types at the hang to a 50/50 split with the fairer sexes in attendance. Can't say the conversations have gotten any better. A little more talk about what got cooked as opposed to what splicing fid, blade, ax or suspension system you use than in the past.

Can't and won't say it was a bad thing. Made for a very well rounded (no pun intended) and diverse group of people. Hope I made a good impression and a new friend or two. Lord knows this ape is an acquired taste. Just ask my wife of 23 years, but then there's that whole death do you part thing in play there.

Thanks to one and all who came. It was a really great time.

If said video includes any of my falls or us going through the boulder that Jesus failed to part for us then don't post it! Oh and if it includes any of mine or DaddyDaddy's trail tunes we can skip that too!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    Just noticed this. We've come a long way baby. From some three years ago being a complete bunch of knuckle dragging men types at the hang to a 50/50 split with the fairer sexes in attendance. Can't say the conversations have gotten any better. A little more talk about what got cooked as opposed to what splicing fid, blade, ax or suspension system you use than in the past.

Can't and won't say it was a bad thing. Made for a very well rounded (no pun intended) and diverse group of people. Hope I made a good impression and a new friend or two. Lord knows this ape is an acquired taste. Just ask my wife of 23 years, but then there's that whole death do you part thing in play there.

Thanks to one and all who came. It was a really great time.
    All I can to the well-rounded comment is and bahahaha!!!

I guess no-one scared my friends off but I may never go to another one of these freak shows again! I really do miss it already. I've never had so much fun on a death march before! Hate that I left early. That country club thing was torture...oh...wait...so was the hike! I'm still trying to get leaves out of my hair and and I'm not even going to mention the tree bark!

I seriously think all the wives should come to these things. They might realize that the "death thing" should come a lot faster than they thought!

Love you guys! See you next time!!!

Oh and I'd also like to give a shout out to pants! Buy them, love them, wear them!!!

Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx/burrow
    Suspension
    Woopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Girl View Post
    If said video includes any of my falls or us going through the boulder that Jesus failed to part for us then don't post it! Oh and if it includes any of mine or DaddyDaddy's trail tunes we can skip that too!
    Oh, but that would make such a great video! Too bad I don't have any of that footage.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Tadpole
    Insulation
    HG 20 Econ Phoenix
    Suspension
    Fiddling...
    [QUOTE=DaddyDaddy;1836439]Charlotte is missing in the photo because she was very very busy....napping.

Have i mentioned how much I enjoy snoozing in my hammock?

I am sorry I missed saying good-bye to Skippy! That peach cobbler and Brunswick stew were delicious, especially that cobbler. Thanks, again, Skippy.

It was so nice to see everybody. Those who didn’t make it were missed, but we talked about y’all, so it’s all good

Can’t wait til the next one.

Charlotte

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    DIY
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by soul embrace View Post
    where is the pictures?
    I only took three pictures, and one was of a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Girl View Post
    You guys will be glad to know that I scheduled an emergency appointment with my physical therapist and he said with 6 months of intensive therapy my body should be back to 50% working capacity and the wheelchair will be ordered tomorrow. My vision was saved because DaddyDaddy was wearing pants and not a kilt! So all in all it was a successful hang!

Seriously guys it was fantastic as always! Thanks for dragging me out of the woods. Can't wait until Spring! In the meantime, I'll be practicing my "girl" skills since that is obviously my true calling!
    Don't worry, next time we'll take some "shortcuts".

Quote Originally Posted by Bammacker View Post
    Oh, but that would make such a great video! Too bad I don't have any of that footage.
    Yes!!! There is a God! Looking forward to the video.

Quote Originally Posted by squidbilly View Post
    I only took three pictures, and one was of a car.

Don't worry, next time we'll take some "shortcuts".
    I'm thinking not so much more shortcuts but rather NO Dale Trails! And btw, I'm still having Primus nightmares that are reminiscent of Whipsnake flashbacks!

And honestly the Dale Trail is exactly what I wanted. I love being able to see areas that I could never make it to myself. And I'm thankful I came out with both legs!

• + New Posts
  • Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast