Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, New Mexico
    Hammock
    DIY dl bridge
    Tarp
    Diy silpoly
    Insulation
    DIY UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    Outdoor ink straps
    Posts
    285
    Ok, see you Monday at Rose.
    Btw, I've been conned by Azsteelman into cooking Green Chile cheeseburgers, so I'm going to fix them Thursday nite for early arrivals
    So far its Pedro, Randy, Kevin, Jim and me that I know about. Will bring plenty.

  2. #82
    AZsteelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL Prototype
    Tarp
    Cave Creek Hammock
    Insulation
    Amok Fjøl XL
    Suspension
    Amok suspension
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
    Ok, see you Monday at Rose.
    Btw, I've been conned by Azsteelman into cooking Green Chile cheeseburgers, so I'm going to fix them Thursday nite for early arrivals
    So far its Pedro, Randy, Kevin, Jim and me that I know about. Will bring plenty.

    I’m hungry.

  3. #83
    BUT! your always hungry, then to hammock, then chop wood. but Randy I wanting to find out if your Bride changed alarms again, forgetting to tell you the code. Kinda like my family moving while I'm in school and not telling me new address....Will be good to see you, haven't laughed sine fall hang. I'm leaving for hang in 33 minutes, casual 15hr drive..

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Valley of the Suns, AZ
    Hammock
    tablecloth for now
    Tarp
    Harbor Freight
    Insulation
    Blue Foam
    Suspension
    Web & Mule Tape
    Posts
    240
    Count in Hound and Me for Burgers - two each, cause they are so good?

  5. #85
    AZsteelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL Prototype
    Tarp
    Cave Creek Hammock
    Insulation
    Amok Fjøl XL
    Suspension
    Amok suspension
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    BUT! your always hungry, then to hammock, then chop wood. but Randy I wanting to find out if your Bride changed alarms again, forgetting to tell you the code. Kinda like my family moving while I'm in school and not telling me new address....Will be good to see you, haven't laughed sine fall hang. I'm leaving for hang in 33 minutes, casual 15hr drive..
    Ha ha. Drive safe. Looking forward to seeing ya. And hey, I haven’t spoken to her since. I found it’s easier that way!! Now I do, in fact, need another nap.

  6. #86
    AZsteelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL Prototype
    Tarp
    Cave Creek Hammock
    Insulation
    Amok Fjøl XL
    Suspension
    Amok suspension
    Posts
    499
    All is well. Cindy just finished her banana bread. On the down side, it turned out horrible and I probably shouldn’t bring it!

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, New Mexico
    Hammock
    DIY dl bridge
    Tarp
    Diy silpoly
    Insulation
    DIY UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    Outdoor ink straps
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Artful View Post
    Count in Hound and Me for Burgers - two each, cause they are so good?
    These are big burgers with many secret ingredients, but you can have two!

  8. #88
    AZsteelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hammock
    Amok Draumr XL Prototype
    Tarp
    Cave Creek Hammock
    Insulation
    Amok Fjøl XL
    Suspension
    Amok suspension
    Posts
    499
    I just looked at the route profile, so I think I’ll bring my road bike and give it a shot to the top from there.

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Valley of the Suns, AZ
    Hammock
    tablecloth for now
    Tarp
    Harbor Freight
    Insulation
    Blue Foam
    Suspension
    Web & Mule Tape
    Posts
    240
    Don't forget your knee brace

  10. #90
    wolverine43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Arizona White Mtns
    Hammock
    Dutch Nylon D
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    Sheltowee 20* UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by AZsteelman View Post
    I just looked at the route profile, so I think I’ll bring my road bike and give it a shot to the top from there.
    where can i find that route profile?

  • + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 94
      Last Post: 04-29-2018, 09:14
    2. Gifford Point, April 21-22
      By Tree Rhino in forum Trip Reports
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-24-2017, 10:28
    3. Any campgrounds with showers open in April?
      By JKDmoo in forum Midwest
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 04-21-2014, 22:27
    4. (video) Showers Lake, Eldorado Nat'l Forest
      By E.A.Y. in forum Trip Reports
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:49
    5. Hang tonight and watch the meteor showers
      By Stumblefoot in forum General Hammock Talk
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 11-17-2009, 18:24

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •