Tarp
    HG dyneema hex
    Insulation
    HG UQ, EE TQ
    Suspension
    webbing/cam buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lucidcryotank View Post
    Wanted to give a shout out and many thanks to 20below (and his wife the cook) for the most awesome chili Friday night. The venison blend was superb!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The wife says you're very welcome and thanks for the compliment!

And I'd like to thank Wetfoot again for kindly making breakfast for everyone!

I only took a few pics which are from saturday morning around the campfire:

some of the folks that turned out for the hang

everyone loved the bacon and eggs courtesy of Wetfoot

"Rem" guarding his "pack"
    Last edited by twentybelow; 01-22-2018 at 21:22.

Quote Originally Posted by twentybelow View Post
    The wife says you're very welcome and thanks for the compliment!

And I'd like to thank Wetfoot again for kindly making breakfast for everyone!

I only took a few pics which are from saturday morning around the campfire:

some of the folks that turned out for the hang

everyone loved the bacon and eggs courtesy of Wetfoot

"Rem" guarding his "pack"
    Yep, up-vote for Wetfoot's breakfast as well - thanks buddy!

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ; LL/HG TQ
    Suspension
    CL w/ Tensa 4
    I have photos I'd love to post, but am having technical difficulties. Namely I have forgotten my HF password so can't access HF from my phone--just my computer (where it auto logs me in)...but, my photos, of course, are on my phone, not my computer. I'll keep trying to hack myself in, but ran out of my five allowed tries for the present.

I'd like to second that the chili Friday night was excellent! Rem loved the eggs Saturday morning! (I'm sure I would've as well if I hadn't already chowed down on oatmeal before I realized eggs were soon to be in the works!)

I'll try to post some photos soon. I've REALLY enjoyed getting to see everyone else's photos here!

It was an awesome weekend. I can't wait to get together for another hike/campout soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dublinlin View Post
    I have photos I'd love to post, but am having technical difficulties. Namely I have forgotten my HF password so can't access HF from my phone--just my computer (where it auto logs me in)...but, my photos, of course, are on my phone, not my computer. I'll keep trying to hack myself in, but ran out of my five allowed tries for the present.

I'd like to second that the chili Friday night was excellent! Rem loved the eggs Saturday morning! (I'm sure I would've as well if I hadn't already chowed down on oatmeal before I realized eggs were soon to be in the works!)

I'll try to post some photos soon. I've REALLY enjoyed getting to see everyone else's photos here!

It was an awesome weekend. I can't wait to get together for another hike/campout soon!!!
    From your PC where the password is remembered, try to change/reset your password - should be an email mechanism to do so. Otherwise you'll have to contact HF's tech support. Get a utility for managing your passwords, like KeePass (works on Android, not sure about IPhone) on your phone. Take the time to put everything in it. It will provide an encrypted repository with a single password, that stores all your others. Good luck!

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird with Whoopies
    Tarp
    Superfly w/Dutch
    Insulation
    Mac Gear 40F TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles

Not sure what browser you use on your home computer, but in Mozilla, you can go to tools, options, privacy & security, saved passwords, show passwords, yes. The scroll down till you see Hammock Forums and you should see you password.
    If your using a different browser, I am not sure the trail to follow, but I am sure someone else here would.

Hammock
    DIY 11 ft
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY various
    Suspension
    straps
    I only remembered to take 3 pics:

Twenty Below, Dublinlin, Rem, and the upside down fire yet to be:
    IMGP6633.jpg

Jonathan:
    IMGP6634.jpg

Kutter
    IMGP6635.jpg

mathineer

Hammock
    summer XLC,winter dutch 11' netless
    Tarp
    HG dyneema hex
    Insulation
    HG UQ, EE TQ
    Suspension
    webbing/cam buckle
    Images

Follow Kutter's directions for retrieving your HF password in Firefox if that's your browser. For Chrome you start with the customize and control button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner), then choose settings on the drop-down menu, then settings again in the upper left corner, then advanced, passwords and forms, manage passwords, scroll down to HF and click on show password.

Hammock
    summer XLC,winter dutch 11' netless
    Tarp
    HG dyneema hex
    Insulation
    HG UQ, EE TQ
    Suspension
    webbing/cam buckle
    Images
    Alternatively, you should be able to connect your phone to your computer via USB cable or perhaps even wirelessly through your home network and copy the pictures over to your hard drive. Hope it helps!

Hammock
    DIY 10.5 Hexon 1.6 w/ net
    Tarp
    Dutchware Xenon
    Insulation
    HG TQ/Costco UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hooks
    Alternatively, you should be able to connect your phone to your computer via USB cable or perhaps even wirelessly through your home network and copy the pictures over to your hard drive. Hope it helps!

An easy way to transferred would be using Google photos or drive. Open the app on your phone, save the content you wish to the "cloud". Then open through Google and download.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DIY 11 ft
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY various
    Suspension
    straps

I've done that before. The problem I had with that was figuring out where the phone stores the pics! It was not obvious, at least to me.

Another option is to just email them to yourself. I've done that before (before I figured out where the pics were stored!).

mathineer

• + New Posts
  • Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast