Tarp
    UGQ WD12 & WD13
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Wow this is a great option
    I and some of my friends camp out in nearby parks during football season, and I could see getting College Logos on a tarp.
    Go Blue. . .

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by robertjackson View Post
    Wow this is a great option
    I and some of my friends camp out in nearby parks during football season, and I could see getting College Logos on a tarp.
    Go Blue. . .
    United States Code Title 17 laws governing intellectual property and copyright infringement apply to OutdoorINK.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Sparrow
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12 & WD13
    Insulation
    UGQ, HG
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsapcowboy View Post
    United States Code Title 17 laws governing intellectual property and copyright infringement apply to OutdoorINK.
    Well it was a fun idea while it lasted. THX

Quote Originally Posted by ripstopbytheroll View Post
    Introducing OutdoorINK Custom Uploads, Ready to Ship, and MORE. Use code "OUTDOORINK-20" to get 20% OFF everything OutdoorINK now until 2018...

>> Print On-Demand/Custom Uploads

Ever wanted to put your face (or something more practical like your own design) on outdoor fabric? Well after just under 10 months of work, that's exactly what we've brought you.

Today, we're very proud to formally introduce our new online system for OutdoorINK to the community! When we first started down this path to printed fabric a little under two years ago, we didn't exactly plan to offer custom uploads. But as sometimes happens, even the best laid plans aren't what folks want, so we set out to make it happen .

To help you get started, we've put together two videos that provide an overview of the "print on-demand" section of the new system - how it works, where things are, and how to place a basic order:

Video #1 - Basic Overview

Video #2 - How to Place an Order

Print on-demand is a fancy way of saying that we print it after you place the order. This means that the fabric is made just for you, right here at our facility in Durham, NC. Here's an idea of what that looks like...

Attachment 158326

Attachment 158327

Attachment 158328

After picking a design or uploading your own, you'll have the ability to scale the image, change the repeat, and specify down to the inch how much fabric to buy. Yes, if you need 82 inches for a quilt, you can just buy 82 inches.

You might also notice that the overall layout is different. Namely, you now start be selecting a fabric instead of a design. This was done to consolidate things and allow for more designs on the site.... like a lot more. In total, you'll now find over 400 designs and patterns covering everything from killer, custom camo prints to cool geometric designs. If you follow us or any of the cottage vendors, you've seen some of these designs already coming to life in hammocks, quilts, tarps, and more.

>> Ready to Ship

Another thing we wanted to tackle was price point. In short, we understand the price for OutdoorINK custom printed fabrics doesn't fit into everyone's budget. That being said, we put on our thinking caps and came up with the Ready to Ship section.

We're going to be doing a lot more with this in the very near future, but essentially the Ready to Ship section will contain designs/fabric/webbing that we run in bulk and keep in stock just like any other fabric. What does this mean for you? No wait time for fulfillment and more importantly, a lower price point.

Check out Ready to Ship Fabric and Webbing HERE

Samples

Lastly, if you're not quite ready and want to see a sample first, we've got you covered. You can choose to print a custom sample with a design or uploaded image, or opt for a swatch ring that has a sample of all our current OutdoorINK print fabrics.

To kick things off in grand style, we're also running a huge launch sale with 20% OFF EVERYTHING OUTDOORINK across the site. These are the lowest prices you'll ever see for OutdoorINK, so now's the time.

In addition to all this, we're going to be adding EVEN MORE new products, videos, and capability throughout the week and rest of this year. Exactly what you'll have to wait and see, but it's gonna be awesome. Promise. We'll be making those announcements in separate posts, so keep a look out.

As always, if you have questions or need anything, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support. There you'll likely speak to Justin, who in addition to being able to help with project and fabric advice, serves as our graphic design lead. If you're stuck with OutdoorINK, Justin can help.

Above all else, THANK YOU from myself and the entire RBTR team for your continued support of what we do!!!

- Kyle
    If I were to submit pictures/design in by tonight, what is the current turn-around time for delivery? I'm slow to Christmas gifts, but just thought of a great idea....

Thanks,
    Mike

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by floranama View Post
    If I were to submit pictures/design in by tonight, what is the current turn-around time for delivery? I'm slow to Christmas gifts, but just thought of a great idea....

Thanks,
    Mike
    We have a 3-day processing time built into our shipping estimates, but we're trying to beat that whenever possible, especially this week. If you put a note on the order that you need it quickly, we'll do our best!
    - Kyle

www.RipstopbytheRoll.com | "The Best Fabrics on Earth. Guaranteed."

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhalo View Post
    I am going to make a stuff sack for my cook kit. Like this...

Now I need a sewing machine.
    Thought you might like to see this.... I'll post others later . Thanks again for your order.

1.7 Flow Pocket Mesh custom Cardinal.jpg
    - Kyle

Hammock
    XLC/SLD 11' Tree Runner/BB
    Tarp
    WB MiniFly/SLD WH
    Insulation
    Jacks 'R' Better
    Suspension
    MyersTech/Dyneema
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ripstopbytheroll View Post
    Thought you might like to see this.... I'll post others later . Thanks again for your order.

1.7 Flow Pocket Mesh custom Cardinal.jpg

lol. I love it.
    "...in Florida, she felt air conditioning for the first time, and it was cold and unnatural upon her skin."

Hammock
    DIY GE
    Insulation
    Down TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    DynaGlide UCRs
    Man I wish you could print on DCF. I know I asked before but I'm assuming this still isn't possible?

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierT View Post
    Man I wish you could print on DCF. I know I asked before but I'm assuming this still isn't possible?
    It is possible. Just not with our current setup. My general thought is that once you start combining expensive materials with high-end printing, there might not be enough hands raised to justify the investment :/. That being said I totally agree.... it would be cool.
    - Kyle

Hammock
    Double-Layer 11'
    Tarp
    Realtree w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ - UGQ, UQ - DIY
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    - Kyle