Chameleon wide
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Wash4;H.Sierra
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Connecting JRB under quilt to Chameleon

I need some advice! I am the proud owner of a new wide Chameleon. I used my JRB Washington 4 under quilt with the Chameleon last night. The JBR has stretch cords to attach it to the gathered ends of the hammock, and two nylon straps located midway on each side of the quilt. I had some difficulty hooking the quilt to the hammock when the tie-outs are staked out. The quilt just slid further down on the side of the Chameleon both at the head end and the footbox area.

I realize that I could skip using the tie-outs, but the ability to pull the hammock fabric away on both the head end and foot box was an appealing design of the Chameleon. Has anyone else experienced this problem? My Eno Blaze under quilt did not present this problem because exposed sections of shock cord ran the full length of the Blaze on each side, allowing me to easily attach it to the clips on both sides of the Chameleon.

Does anyone have a work-around short of sewing some loops onto the side of the JRB quilt? I am not a seamstress (?), and I hesitate to modify the quilt if there is an obvious answer that has escaped me. Your input would be appreciated!

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Reckon I would just skip the Chameleon tie outs. I never use mine on my Chameleon. Better to be warm!
    Shug
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

• + New Posts