Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,327 of 1327
  1. #1321
    curlymaple42's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Limerick, ME
    Hammock
    WB1.1DLXLC
    Tarp
    COGS MesaVerdeNat
    Insulation
    20/-20Wooki, LL0*
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Toggles
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Just used my Tensa4 for two nights at a bluegrass festival. Had to camp in a field. Perfect. Got lots of looks.
    Shug
    Love getting looks! People walk by and scratch their heads and walk away going, cool...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I spend more time making stuff than I do using it all!

    www.wildcherrywoodworks.com (my business)
    www.4alloutdoors.org (a friend's site I do reviews for)
    www.curlymaplechronicles.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

  2. #1322
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    20,659
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by curlymaple42 View Post
    Love getting looks! People walk by and scratch their heads and walk away going, cool...

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Plus I got good sleep what little I did sleep. Stayed up picking to 4:45AM Friday. Only got to sleep until 9AM Saturday as the picking begins again.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

  3. #1323
    curlymaple42's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Limerick, ME
    Hammock
    WB1.1DLXLC
    Tarp
    COGS MesaVerdeNat
    Insulation
    20/-20Wooki, LL0*
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Toggles
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Plus I got good sleep what little I did sleep. Stayed up picking to 4:45AM Friday. Only got to sleep until 9AM Saturday as the picking begins again.
    We slept amazing for two weeks out west. Simply because we took the effort to set up our hammocks all over WA and MT! Made way more sense to invest in Tensa stands than waste money on hotels where we were only going to sleep. We saved money and slept great!

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I spend more time making stuff than I do using it all!

    www.wildcherrywoodworks.com (my business)
    www.4alloutdoors.org (a friend's site I do reviews for)
    www.curlymaplechronicles.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

  4. #1324
    Crazytown3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Tooele County, UT, USA
    Hammock
    DIY 1.9oz RS 11ft
    Tarp
    DIY 12' 1.1 Winter
    Insulation
    Snugpak/DIY
    Suspension
    Spider/Beetle
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by curlymaple42 View Post
    It seems if you have a conversation with the folks they are better about what we do. At the Missoula KOA the guy was all interested in our hammocks when we asked him about the anchors. We told him to come back in a bit and check them out. Him and the old timer with him and they thought the hammocks and Tensa stands were cool!
    Absolutely agree with that. Spread the word, brother!

  5. #1325
    Crazytown3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Tooele County, UT, USA
    Hammock
    DIY 1.9oz RS 11ft
    Tarp
    DIY 12' 1.1 Winter
    Insulation
    Snugpak/DIY
    Suspension
    Spider/Beetle
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by curlymaple42 View Post
    We slept amazing for two weeks out west. Simply because we took the effort to set up our hammocks all over WA and MT! Made way more sense to invest in Tensa stands than waste money on hotels where we were only going to sleep. We saved money and slept great!
    I couldn't agree with this more!

    My dear, long suffering wife was skeptical at first when I talked to her about buying a Tensa4 stand. It has more than paid for itself considering all the hotels I haven't stayed in, the cheaper campground sites, no campgrounds sites (fields like Shug!), etc. Like WAY more than paid for itself.

    That doesn't even consider the better productivity I have because I slept better; almost incalculable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shug
    Plus I got good sleep what little I did sleep. Stayed up picking to 4:45AM Friday. Only got to sleep until 9AM Saturday as the picking begins again.
    That just sounds like a BLAST! Good on you, sir!

  6. #1326
    all secure in sector 7 Shug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Posts
    20,659
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytown3 View Post
    I couldn't agree with this more!

    My dear, long suffering wife was skeptical at first when I talked to her about buying a Tensa4 stand. It has more than paid for itself considering all the hotels I haven't stayed in, the cheaper campground sites, no campgrounds sites (fields like Shug!), etc. Like WAY more than paid for itself.

    That doesn't even consider the better productivity I have because I slept better; almost incalculable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shug
    Plus I got good sleep what little I did sleep. Stayed up picking to 4:45AM Friday. Only got to sleep until 9AM Saturday as the picking begins again.

    That just sounds like a BLAST! Good on you, sir!
    Meant to video some but never got to it as my hands were full of mandolin the whole time.
    Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

  7. #1327
    Crazytown3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Tooele County, UT, USA
    Hammock
    DIY 1.9oz RS 11ft
    Tarp
    DIY 12' 1.1 Winter
    Insulation
    Snugpak/DIY
    Suspension
    Spider/Beetle
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Meant to video some but never got to it as my hands were full of mandolin the whole time.
    Well, it's in the video of your mind then, just where it should be.

  • + New Posts
  • Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133

    Similar Threads

    1. Commercial Hammock Stand questions...
      By ricktreks in forum General Hammock Talk
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 01-15-2016, 16:41
    2. How to build a Outdoor Hammock Stand
      By BackPackHiker in forum General Hammock Talk
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 06-11-2012, 20:30
    3. how to make outdoor hammock stand
      By BackPackHiker in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 06-07-2012, 13:57
    4. permanent outdoor hanger/stand
      By devils son in law in forum Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 06-12-2011, 21:49
    5. Outdoor Products Packable Day Pack
      By Navigator in forum Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-23-2011, 21:39

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •