Hammock
    Dream Hammock Raven D/L
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    0 and 30 Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Ordered mine on May 7 and it shipped out on July 10. I emailed a couple times and always got a polite and timely response with an update. I knew it would be a long wait but am a bit disappointed I'm likely not going to get it before my trip next week (it's sitting in customs now here in Ontario).

Hammock
    Dutch 11 foot
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Diy uq phantom32
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks/
    Images
    I think they might have bit off more than they can chew with the econ line. I just hope the quality is there, everybody Raves about them.
    By all means, let's argue about whether or not a hammock will hurt a tree. All the while ignoring the fact that there is an island of garbage the size of Texas floating in the Pacific ocean. Or how about the fact that over 75% of the world's nuclear reactors are leaking...

Hammock
    Dutch 11ft
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Huggers/Muletape
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrico View Post
    I think they might have bit off more than they can chew with the econ line. I just hope the quality is there, everybody Raves about them.
    I think they have it under control. HGs quality has been proven time and time again. Also, no one can compete with their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Carrico View Post
    My Econ 20° Incubator is excellent.
    I collect vintage camp stoves.
    I roast coffee at home.

Hammock
    Dutchware Chameleon Hexon 1.6
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20*
    Suspension
    June Bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by DuctTapeMessiah View Post
    I think they have it under control. HGs quality has been proven time and time again. Also, no one can compete with their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    your diagram is insulting. Heaven forbid people like me who ordered when the wait was 5-6 weeks should dare be upset when it turned into 9 weeks with no "sorry we dropped the ball..." Either you enjoy being an apologist, have a stake or are friends with the business, or you just like to start trouble. As for their prices, you are correct they might be the ones who can't be beat. But if their new business model is to go for the bottom of the market, its no wonder they can't fulfill orders on time.

Hammock
    Dutch 11 foot
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Diy uq phantom32
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks/
    Images
    Yeah, I build houses for a living and I guarantee you if I was over a month late on my projected finish time for a project, my client would not be very happy with me. With that said they did offer me a bit of a discount because of the wait and if their product is indeed as good as everyone says I will be happy. As a businessman, I would suggest if wait times continue to lag they should A, hire more people or B, suspend sales of new products until they get caught up. Promising somebody something they can't deliver in the time frame they promise is a bad business practice. However I have noticed a couple new post saying that their quilts shipped out close to being on time, so maybe I just hit them at a bad time.
    By all means, let's argue about whether or not a hammock will hurt a tree. All the while ignoring the fact that there is an island of garbage the size of Texas floating in the Pacific ocean. Or how about the fact that over 75% of the world's nuclear reactors are leaking...

Hammock
    Dutch 11ft
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Huggers/Muletape
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana73 View Post
    your diagram is insulting. Heaven forbid people like me who ordered when the wait was 5-6 weeks should dare be upset when it turned into 9 weeks with no "sorry we dropped the ball..." Either you enjoy being an apologist, have a stake or are friends with the business, or you just like to start trouble. As for their prices, you are correct they might be the ones who can't be beat. But if their new business model is to go for the bottom of the market, its no wonder they can't fulfill orders on time.
    You’re absolutely right. I shouldn’t have posted that diagram. I failed to read this entire thread and instead posted a response to your last message. Needless to say, I didn’t have my facts straight.

I’m none of the above you noted and my intention was to just remind you that quality work usually takes time but I failed to do so in a graceful manner.

I hope your quilt arrives quickly and it meets your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Dutch 11 foot
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Diy uq phantom32
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks/
    Images
    Well got the quilt in the mail today, the craftsmanship is very nice. I'm excited to try it out in some colder weather this winter, it was a 100f at my place today with Lows tonight in the 60s. Tomorrow I'll take it out to the coast and do an overnighter, lows are still only supposed to be in the low 50s though.20180720_162726.jpg

That's a good looking quilt. 50s will probably feel amazing after being 100°!

Hammock
    Dutch 11 foot
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Diy uq phantom32
    Suspension
    Dutch speed hooks/
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That's a good looking quilt. 50s will probably feel amazing after being 100°!
    It was really nice, wish I didn't have to come back. But something about leaving the old lady alone with all 3 kids for any length of time gets me in the doghouse ;<)20180721_203801.jpg20180721_173613.jpg20180721_190953.jpg

• + New Posts
  • Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast