Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    AMOK Draumr 3.0
    True to their word, the guys from AMOK have sent along a FULL Draumr 3.0+ setup for the L&L raffle...

Save some tickets 'cuz this is the whole deal... a Draumr 3.0+ [latest], the new AMOK-made Fjol pad especially designed just for the Draumr, and the new 3.0 tarp.

Justin has asked for pictures of the donations fully set up so that people will know what's coming to Phippsburg... so I will be "taking one for the team" and wallowing around in this baby to make sure ya'll'll be satisfied.

[Once I check it out and get some photos, I will probably also do a post over on Moosenut Falls about the differences/improvements over my own 3 year old Draumr 3.0 [I bought mine during the Kool-aid Drinkers Discount in August of 2015]

Many, many THANKS to Jonas, Didrik and the other folks at AMOK for their generosity and support!

You can find all the deetz and specs at this link>> https://www.amokequipment.com/collections/all
    >> Onward thru the fog...>>
    Find me on my blog Moosenut Falls https://moosenutfalls.wordpress.com/

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing
    Whoa baby! That is awesome. Even Dan might like that hammock! Big thanks to the Amok peeps! Thanks to all the folks getting the raffle together.

Ok guys we are 30 days out from Hang and anyone who wants to kayak we can make we can use our trailer to take you guys to swayer park and drop you off to launch in New Meadows River. you can paddle through the islands down to Painted point and we can pick you up, and bring back to campground. Painted point is right down the road from us. Just let me know and we can make arrangements. Anyone who wants to go whale watching Call Hardy Boat crusies in new harbor and they go out and are great people. Not sure of the cost. I am going to call Alex and get him to put a sign up sheet so we can get and idea of how many people will be attending the Hang. If anyone else wants to do anything else let me know. or email me [email protected]

trikertom

Hammock
    Big Guy Bridge
    Tarp
    CRO Winter Haven
    Insulation
    JRB UQ, HG TQ
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckle 15'
    Quote Originally Posted by trikertom View Post
    Ok guys we are 30 days out from Hang and anyone who wants to kayak we can make we can use our trailer to take you guys to swayer park and drop you off to launch in New Meadows River. you can paddle through the islands down to Painted point and we can pick you up, and bring back to campground. Painted point is right down the road from us. Just let me know and we can make arrangements. Anyone who wants to go whale watching Call Hardy Boat crusies in new harbor and they go out and are great people. Not sure of the cost. I am going to call Alex and get him to put a sign up sheet so we can get and idea of how many people will be attending the Hang. If anyone else wants to do anything else let me know. or email me [email protected]

trikertom
    I'm in for kayaking. I have a hand-made wooden boat and would like some padding on the trailer. I'll bring a pool noodle to put over the arms of the trailer in case you can use it.

I can also bring a loaner kayak, a Pungo 140, if anyone needs it. I have an extra PFD and paddle. Just let me know.
    "God never sends us anything we can't handle. Sometimes I wish He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa.

Hammock
    Chameleon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20 deg UQ, TQ
    Suspension
    webbing

trikertom
    Sign me up for kayaking. Bob is bringing a boat for me. Thanks Bob.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    trikertom
    Tom, is breakfast still going to be offered this year?

I threw together a quick image for you guys. I’m not using it for anything other than Raffle Promotion:

FBF4E062-389A-4474-81CB-07F8BCD7735C.jpeg
    Last edited by hk2001; 08-08-2018 at 16:32.

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    I'm stoked to make this hang again. It's been a few years. I'll be coming up with some great Dutch Bling for the raffle!
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

Hammock
    Draumr or Sierra Madre
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    lots of down
    Suspension
    whoopies
    Images
    Nathan and I are in on kayaking. We have 2 kayaks we’ll bring and will appreciate a ride to the launch. Thx TrikerT for the generous offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Megan
    In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. [Albert Camus]

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atrane21 View Post
    I'm stoked to make this hang again. It's been a few years. I'll be coming up with some great Dutch Bling for the raffle!
    You guys official? I’d like to get you in the promos I’m doing for the hang. I messaged D on Facebook the other day with no response.

Hammock
    Hex 1.0 Chameleon
    Tarp
    Xenon
    Insulation
    Incubator/Burrow
    Suspension
    Secret
    Yes. Ill be there with gear for sure. Thanks!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    DutchWare Gear
    www.DutchWareGear.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast