To many
    Tarp
    To many
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 + oth
    Suspension
    Buckles
    Images
    Thanks IronFish. The last 2-3 year has been rough. I'm looking forward to feeling good again. All the baggage can be worked out easy. Grand boy hangs with me has been limited due to me being sick. They have lined me up with building us a summer hang camp on the farm down by a decent creek that flows through. They found the spot where they want it which the oldest said it was based on the trees, spacing & how many hammocks we could put up. Proud of them boys thinking. The 17, 15 & 12 year old boys love camping. We haven't started the 5 year old yet but he's starting to ask.

Robert

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbiker View Post
    I appreciate you asking OutandBack. He said everything looked good & he did not expect any surprises. Pathology report should have came into his office today. He will call me this week with the results. We fought it for 5 year & 6 operations trying to save it but had to give it up before it jumped.

Robert
    I hope it continues to go well!

I can somewhat relate, Robert. I just had my 4 year anniversary for prostate cancer surgery, about a week or 2 after I set my all time personal best for low temps in a hammock, 6ºF in an HHSS. I am still doing well as far as the disease progression goes. But for almost a year, the thing that gave me the biggest problem related to the surgery was getting in and out of a hammock. It was hard to hike off trail, as I so love to do, but the hardest part was once I stopped to take a break in the hammock, one of my favorite things to do. But, I have no issues regarding hammocks now 3 years later, so I am very thankful for that.

If you are going to cut a hole in the bottom of a hammock, I hope you are sure of your ability to reinforce it. You sure would not want to get dumped by a tearing hammock, eh? Also, would this be an entry/exit sized hole? Or just big enough to pass the tube? If the latter, and you stil must enter from the side, would you have some some of quick disconnect for the tube from the bag? Or, I suppose you could pull the entire bag back up through the hole.

I don't remember ever seeing this specific issue discussed! Interesting!

Bill

Hammock
    To many
    Tarp
    To many
    Insulation
    Incubator 20 + oth
    Suspension
    Buckles
    Images
    Bill, when the bladder is taken they take the prostrate out also, on men. Lady's loose all their female parts also.

The hole will be just big enough to feed a tube through. Everything has quick disconnects. I'm completely comfortable with my skills for reinforcement. Up to now I've had no problem getting in & out of a hammock but don't know now. Can't hardly get out of a chair @ this time. They told me to walk a lot. Wife told the Dr, he will have no trouble with that.

Robert

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12