Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Thumbs up *** REVIEW*** HG 40° Econ Burrow , zip

Here's a review of my new 40° Econ Burrow zip. It's in my standard olive and black color scheme and has the new zip style footbox and vertical+ horizontal down tube configuration. So far I'm really digging it and will be using it outside the next few nights at temps between 35° - 40° to really see how it performs. I have no doubt that it will do great and keep me plenty warm and , though. Sorry for the poor video quality, I had to film inside today since its super windy out and it kept blowing away the first time I tried to film this vid lol. I will be making better quality vids from now on with my new camera and will be able to do some editing as well to give my vids and YT channel a much better look. So here's the vid, let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Enjoy! ~ Chesapeake

https://youtu.be/e-YuN9EuHhg
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair(s)
    Tarp
    SLD & Mtn. Fly
    Insulation
    HG 0,20,40 UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & webbing
    I’ll be interested to see how you fare. I have the same quilt but sleep so darn cold I’ve been using my HG 0 all winter.

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    I sleep pretty cold too, that's why I went with the minus 10° set this time around. The 0° was warm don't get me wrong, and having the +3 in the Burrow really helped, but I wanted to make sure I had a good buffer so I can pretty much be certain I will be warm at any temp I could ever see here in north eastern Maryland. And so far, it has taken me to -13° ish , close to -25° with the wind added in. I've never had a footbox that wasnt sewn before this one, but so far it hasn't been an issue. I'll take some pics of it next to my overstuffed CDT TQ tomorrow and post them on here. I've used it down to 40° and was ok, not cold but not super warm either, and the Burrow definitely has more down and isn't a sewn through construction like the CDT. I will keep you posted with how it does this week. I didn't get out tonight but def will tomorrow night, temps in the mid - upper 30's so it should be a great time to really push it and see how it will do for me. I'll prolly use either my overstuffed CDT UQ, my Snugpak UQ or the -10°, depending on what the weather/wind is doing.
    " The best pace is a suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die." ~ Steve Prefontaine

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images

Hammock
    HG,Dutch,XLC ,RR
    Tarp
    Superfly, AH hex,
    Insulation
    HG, Snugpak, SLD
    Suspension
    Whoopie Ti toggle
    Images
    Night #2 with the new Burrow. Should be around the same temp by morning so I think I'll confirm my results from last night. I switched out the Snugpak for my -10 Incubator to make sure that's what was giving me a chill on my backside, and not the Burrow. I couldn't be happier with how it's done so far : 34° outside and 92° inside, not bad at all I'd say! I think i need either a Phoenix or 'Bator to match now tho.. But now that I got my wife a 40° ECON Burrow of her own, it'll be a lot easier for me to buy more gear, hahaha! The hook is set, I'm just reeling it in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesapeake View Post
    Here's a review of my new 40° Econ Burrow zip. It's in my standard olive and black color scheme and has the new zip style footbox and vertical+ horizontal down tube configuration. So far I'm really digging it and will be using it outside the next few nights at temps between 35° - 40° to really see how it performs. I have no doubt that it will do great and keep me plenty warm and , though. Sorry for the poor video quality, I had to film inside today since its super windy out and it kept blowing away the first time I tried to film this vid lol. I will be making better quality vids from now on with my new camera and will be able to do some editing as well to give my vids and YT channel a much better look. So here's the vid, let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Enjoy! ~ Chesapeake

https://youtu.be/e-YuN9EuHhg
    Nice Review over all buddy well explained hope your new videos are going to be more better than this one Best of Luck and Thanks for Sharing with us.

• + New Posts