Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware

DIY 1.0 oz ROBIC Hammock Body with Dutch Chameleon Zippers and 12-Foot OutdoorINK Webbing Straps

For sale separately or together, I have a couple of used DIY items -- a hammock and tree straps -- to offer here as I pare down my gear bins to make space.

Both of these items have seen the backcountry on a couple of trips, but they have been very gently used for overnight hangs and remain in excellent condition.

Priced as marked with FREE shipping to ConUS addresses; with regret, I cannot ship internationally.

Interested parties please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread and follow up with a private message; I will respond as promptly as I can to conclude our transaction.

1) DIY 1.0 oz ROBIC Gathered-End Hammock Body with Dutch Chameleon Zippers -- REVERSIBLE! -- SOLD

Type: Single-layer gathered-end standard-width camping hammock with reversible zippers and side pull-out loops
    Materials: 1.0 oz ROBIC diamond-box ripstop nylon (20D), 1/2" grosgrain ribbon, 7/64" Amsteel Blue, Mara 70 poly thread, misc. hardware
    Approximate Dimensions: 132" long x 59" wide
    Weight: 9.6 oz (273 grams) for hammock body (Net/cover NOT included)

This was my first project sewing an integrated reversible-net hammock out of lightweight breathable fabric using Vision reversible zippers sourced from Dutchware Gear. (I used 1.7 oz midweight ROBIC for my first Clameleon clone.) The fabric is Ripstop by the Roll's 1.0 oz ROBIC ripstop nylon in Charcoal Grey (with contrasting black zipper hoods), rated for a maximum load capacity of 275 lbs (comfort-rated for 225 lb and below). If DWG Hexon 1.0 is too compliant for your tastes, this supportive, low-stretch alternative hammock should be just the ticket to keep your base weight down with minimal stretch. No dirt , stains, odors, or damage; this hammock comes from a smoke-free pet-free home. Generously-sized Black Bishop-style grommeted stuff sack in matching ROBIC fabric is included! Does NOT include DIY top cover or tie-outs shown in photos (nor does it include any bug net), but the hammock body is 100% compatible with all of Dutch's latest zippered Chameleon accessories, including asym and symmetrical bug nets, vented top covers, and the Sidecar storage pocket. The grey fabric is beautiful and will coordinate well with any color of Dutch's covers you like, including the new Print2Fabric printed options. With Dutch's bug net, your zippered integrated-net hammock will weigh in well under a pound! You get a firm lay, light sub-10 oz weight, a small pack size, and co-ordination with a complete modular system.

As I wrote in RBTR's website in December 2016 as I was gearing up to make this hammock after having made a netless from the same material...

I'm going to build a standard-width ROBIC hammock with an integrated zippered bug net. I prefer firm, supportive hammocks, so I was pleasantly surprised by how little stretch the feathery 1.0 oz ROBIC had for an occupant under 200 pounds; I have also been impressed with how well the fabric has held up to the rigors of hammock camping, with no signs of wear or damage so far... Great stuff!
    Yours for the cost of my materials and shipping to you, SOLD (compared to the real McCoy from DWG starting at $125...).

2) DIY OutdoorINK 12-Foot 1 Poly Webbing Tree Straps in "Rivets" (Dungeon) -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM RBTR! -- $18

Pair of 12-foot by 1" wide OutdoorINK digitally printed polyester tree straps (loop on one end, 1500 lb capacity) from Ripstop by the Roll. When RBTR lauched its OutdoorINK on-demand digital printing for outdoor gear, I collaborated and contributed several original digital art designs to their collection. This was one of my favorites. The pattern, designed specifically for 1" webbing, is made to look like three-dimensional rivets on metal bands with lots of patina and intricate details captured well by the OI process. A unique design, these straps are just the thing to "tame" your "Dragon Scale" or "Tiger Stripe" hammock -- or even if you just want tree straps that are a little unexpected and cool. Straps are in excellent "nearly new" condition with no significant faults, noticeable wear, or damage; minimal smudges from being wrapped around trees a couple of times are hard to notice over the bold 3D printed pattern. Actual finished length is 140" for each strap; weight for the pair is 7.7 oz (217 grams). This eye-catching pattern is no longer available in RBTR's OutdoorINK collection.

Yours for just $18 DELIEVERED in the ConUS.

These items will be offered for concurrent local sale soon after this posting, so please indicate your intention to buy ASAP.

Payment via PayPal electronic transfer only, please.

Thanks for your interest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 04-22-2018 at 07:30.
    Smart graphic design for all your needs by BGD

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Would your hammock allow for add one from the chameleon line? Is it an exact match is what I am asking.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Oops. I see. I’ll take it.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Would your hammock allow for add one from the chameleon line? Is it an exact match is what I am asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    Oops. I see. I’ll take it.
    Hammock SPF to BH; PM inbound...
    Last edited by kitsapcowboy; 04-22-2018 at 07:12.

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Payment sent

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Funds received -- Hammock is SOLD

Hammock
    Dutch/SLD/WB/DIY
    Tarp
    DWG/HG/SLD/UGQ/DIY
    Insulation
    Loco Libre Gear
    Suspension
    Dutchware
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsapcowboy View Post
    Funds received -- Hammock is SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by dkurfiss View Post
    If your item is sold, please close and move your thread.

Need help? Please see links at top of FS or in my signature.
    Straps are still available

Hammock
    WL Night Owl
    Tarp
    WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    WL Summer/ Winter
    Suspension
    Birch Buckles
    Ill take the straps.
    Formerly McBlaster