Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hammock
    Wbbb
    Tarp
    Superfly, tadpole
    I have a blackbird, a blackbird replica I bought off her that someone had made, and a few dream hammocks. I must be one of the lucky ones because when I lay down in any of my hammocks I can sleep for a good 10-11 hours before I need to get up due to nature calling. I just kind of hang my hammock and then fiddle with it a little and when it looks good to my eyes it’s good to sleep in. I actually sleep better in a hammock then I do in a bed. I would have no problem getting rid of my bed and being a full time hammock sleeper I just can’t talk my wife into it.
    KNUCKLE DRAGGER!

Hammock
    2t's 11 foot
    Tarp
    D.I.Y. 12' winter
    Insulation
    cool weather
    Suspension
    poly biner beckett
    Images
    I hang over my side of the bed. problem solved...

Hammock
    DH Darien #6235
    Tarp
    HG hex, hex w/door
    Insulation
    EE Enigma, Revolt
    Suspension
    Venom-J-bend-CL
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody361 View Post
    I have a blackbird, a blackbird replica I bought off her that someone had made, and a few dream hammocks. I must be one of the lucky ones because when I lay down in any of my hammocks I can sleep for a good 10-11 hours before I need to get up due to nature calling. I just kind of hang my hammock and then fiddle with it a little and when it looks good to my eyes it’s good to sleep in. I actually sleep better in a hammock then I do in a bed. I would have no problem getting rid of my bed and being a full time hammock sleeper I just can’t talk my wife into it.
    Same here. I fidget around a little bit and am fine for the duration. Maybe wake up a time or 2 for various reasons but then right back to sleep.
    Late spring 'for real UL' hammock backpacking list

Confidence is the happy zone between arrogance and caution. Me